• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out*uckingstanding!

http://www.wimp.com/veteransniper/

Once a badass...

M-11
    “All men dream...... But not equally..
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Pure awesome. Made my day.
    sigpic
    A L L G A V E S O M E,  B U T S O M E G A V E A L L

Comment

5 inch group at 1000yds! Amazing!

Comment

Amazing shooting!!!
        Whatever hits the fan, will not be evenly distributed.
        Some minds are like concrete...Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
        01 CVPI - Former OKCPD gang unit #0113129
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3037005
        http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/russrad25/6c.jpg http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...4-832889-1.jpg
        My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!
        ~Thomas Jefferson

Comment

May God bless Mr. Gundy and those like him. Last I heard, IIRC, we lose the WWII vets at the rate of about 1,100 per day. Too bad I can't see enough of our MTV-fed, Rolling Stone page-flipping, hip-hop dipwads stepping up if this nation were ever faced by another Hitler-style madman, or Imperial Japanese-type regime.
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
            May God bless Mr. Gundy and those like him. Last I heard, IIRC, we lose the WWII vets at the rate of about 1,100 per day. Too bad I can't see enough of our MTV-fed, Rolling Stone page-flipping, hip-hop dipwads stepping up if this nation were ever faced by another Hitler-style madman, or Imperial Japanese-type regime.
            I agree 100%. My Legion meetings are becoming smaller and smaller over time. Not a lot of interest from Iraqi Freedom vets yet, and Desert Storm (my group) are pretty rare.
            Good.........bad..........I'm the guy with the gun - Army of Darknesssigpic

Comment

Wow... just... wow.

And to think he's honored to be there. Men like that made this country great... we could use a few more like him.

Comment

Originally posted by streetshark394 View Post
                I agree 100%. My Legion meetings are becoming smaller and smaller over time. Not a lot of interest from Iraqi Freedom vets yet, and Desert Storm (my group) are pretty rare.
                Got out in '72 and didn't join the Legion until last year.

Back to Ted Gundy. Watching the video brought tears to my eyes.
                sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

The world needs more men like him.

Comment

Awesome. Just awesome.

These guys are true epitome of the American spirit. Its too bad that the majority of our youth have no idea what that means....
                    Originally posted by kontemplerande
                    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Great video and what an inspirational story. God bless you Mr. Gundy!!
                      “Fear not the night.

Fear that which walks the night.

And I am that which walks the night.

But only evil need fear me…

and gentle souls sleep safe in their beds…

because I walk the night.”

Comment

Outstanding!

I hope you continue to have a long life Mr. Gundy
                        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                          +1, Well said.

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
                          Toby Keith

Comment

Wow, I can't beleive he did five head shots the length of 10 football fields at age 86. Touching video.

Comment

Thank you Mr. Gundy..... for everything....
                              Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
                              I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
                              Originally posted by weinerdog2000
                              as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4554 users online. 190 members and 4364 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X