Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the new rage for AR15 accessories?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ummone
    replied
    And I quote "Tactical Bottle Opener"

as opposed to a Bottle Opener that attaches to your machine gun. Too funny!

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    replied
    Originally posted by Sleuth View Post
    There is a guy with a Cuisinart on his AR, just in case he gets hungry during a shootout.
    Too bad Jack La Lanne died before he could build a juicer that would fit alongside the AR-15 hand guard. Proper shot placement and nutrition should go hand-in-hand for today's modern warrior on the go!

Leave a comment:

• Rifleguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sleuth View Post
    There is a guy with a Cuisinart on his AR, just in case he gets hungry during a shootout.
    WOW. Now thats serious. lol

Leave a comment:

• Sleuth
    replied

Mine has a light - that's all, just a light, that's all I need.

But then I am not a mall ninja, nor do I play one on TV.

Leave a comment:

• OneAdam12
    replied
    Don't forget the plastic tooth pick.

Leave a comment:

• Hitthegym
    replied
    Originally posted by Reedo View Post
    What's not to love about drinking and using a gun? It's a perfect combination...

It could possibly be used for high-end root beer and cream soda.

Leave a comment:

• Rifleguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
    The Swiss will, no doubt, have get involved at some point to add a wine corkscrew.
    So you think they may toss in a cheese grader? We could have cheese with our wine. Fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    replied
    Originally posted by Rifleguy View Post
    I take it the can opener is placed on the other side of the rail.
    The Swiss will, no doubt, have get involved at some point to add a wine corkscrew.

Leave a comment:

• Reedo
    replied
    What's not to love about drinking and using a gun? It's a perfect combination...

I prefer my LaRue dillo for opening my drinks.
    But since we're on the subject, everyone should check this out:

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetac...ail.bok?no=526

One way we all can help…

The LaRue “Dillo” Beverage Entry Tool is undoubtedly one of the most recognizable icons in the industry. We are proud to announce this special edition Dillo to support the efforts of those fighting breast cancer. Nearly everyone’s life has been touched by this illness, unfortunately some more than others. Warrior Angels (Breast Cancer Battle Buddies Inc.), provides critical support for those going through treatment. They’ve done a lot of great things, but like a lot of smaller organizations they can use some help.

About Warrior Angels

Warrior Angels... Breast Cancer Battle Buddies Inc. empowers breast cancer patients with information, resources and support in the military community, to bridge the gap in available resources. Their mission is to build a support network to provide comfort to those affected by breast cancer and offer encouragement throughout the breast cancer journey.

Warrior Angels also work to provide "Comfort Bags" to patients. These bags provide information, resources, and comfort items concerning breast cancer diagnosis, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation treatments. More information can be found here: www.warriorangels.org

Available in a 2-pack for $50 or 6-pack for $100.
    (100% of the proceeds go to warriorangels.org)

Anodized in pink, with laser-engraved graphics, this Dillo really stands out. Like everything we do, it’s proudly made in Texas, USA!

Leave a comment:

• Rifleguy
    started a topic Is this the new rage for AR15 accessories?

Is this the new rage for AR15 accessories?

Talk about versatility.

http://jtdistributing.net/store/more_a215.html

I take it the can opener is placed on the other side of the rail.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4667 users online. 298 members and 4369 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X