Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the new rage for AR15 accessories?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the new rage for AR15 accessories?

Talk about versatility.

http://jtdistributing.net/store/more_a215.html

I take it the can opener is placed on the other side of the rail.

What's not to love about drinking and using a gun? It's a perfect combination...

I prefer my LaRue dillo for opening my drinks.
    But since we're on the subject, everyone should check this out:

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetac...ail.bok?no=526

One way we all can help…

The LaRue “Dillo” Beverage Entry Tool is undoubtedly one of the most recognizable icons in the industry. We are proud to announce this special edition Dillo to support the efforts of those fighting breast cancer. Nearly everyone’s life has been touched by this illness, unfortunately some more than others. Warrior Angels (Breast Cancer Battle Buddies Inc.), provides critical support for those going through treatment. They’ve done a lot of great things, but like a lot of smaller organizations they can use some help.

About Warrior Angels

Warrior Angels... Breast Cancer Battle Buddies Inc. empowers breast cancer patients with information, resources and support in the military community, to bridge the gap in available resources. Their mission is to build a support network to provide comfort to those affected by breast cancer and offer encouragement throughout the breast cancer journey.

Warrior Angels also work to provide "Comfort Bags" to patients. These bags provide information, resources, and comfort items concerning breast cancer diagnosis, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation treatments. More information can be found here: www.warriorangels.org

Available in a 2-pack for $50 or 6-pack for $100.
    (100% of the proceeds go to warriorangels.org)

Anodized in pink, with laser-engraved graphics, this Dillo really stands out. Like everything we do, it’s proudly made in Texas, USA!
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleguy View Post
      I take it the can opener is placed on the other side of the rail.
      The Swiss will, no doubt, have get involved at some point to add a wine corkscrew.
      "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
        The Swiss will, no doubt, have get involved at some point to add a wine corkscrew.
        So you think they may toss in a cheese grader? We could have cheese with our wine. Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Reedo View Post
          What's not to love about drinking and using a gun? It's a perfect combination...

It could possibly be used for high-end root beer and cream soda.
          Eat Meat, Build Mass!

www.centralfloridaammo.com

Comment

Don't forget the plastic tooth pick.
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

There is a guy with a Cuisinart on his AR, just in case he gets hungry during a shootout.

Mine has a light - that's all, just a light, that's all I need.

But then I am not a mall ninja, nor do I play one on TV.
              "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
              John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth View Post
                There is a guy with a Cuisinart on his AR, just in case he gets hungry during a shootout.
                WOW. Now thats serious. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth View Post
                  Too bad Jack La Lanne died before he could build a juicer that would fit alongside the AR-15 hand guard. Proper shot placement and nutrition should go hand-in-hand for today's modern warrior on the go!
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

And I quote "Tactical Bottle Opener"

as opposed to a Bottle Opener that attaches to your machine gun. Too funny!
                    This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5976 users online. 342 members and 5634 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X