300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who use Midway USA - Discount Codes

Midway is one of my "go to" sources for gun gear. Sometimes they pass along some nice savings in the form of discount codes. For some reason it's taken until now for me to think of adding a page to my site to pass the codes on to others.

Bookmark the link and check it before you place an order. It could save you some cash.

http://www.8541tactical.com/midwayus...ount_codes.php
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Thanks for the info!
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comment

Codes updated.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Comment

this is great stuff.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
        - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

Codes Updated

Comment

Oh great, I didn't need another excuse to spend money with them. I do apprecate the link though.

Comment

Thanks a lot! I order components from them all the time!

J
              "Just when you think you know all the answers, we change the questions."
              -"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Comment

Updated for Christmas!

Comment

Blackdog,

Thanks for the info! Have a wonderful holiday season.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
                    Midway is one of my "go to" sources for gun gear. Sometimes they pass along some nice savings in the form of discount codes. For some reason it's taken until now for me to think of adding a page to my site to pass the codes on to others.

Bookmark the link and check it before you place an order. It could save you some cash.

Thanks, very timely as I ordered a Galco holster for my 1911 and a spare 8 rd mag for my PPS from Midway. Had I not checked the goings on here first, I'd be 10 bucks poorer...Thx.
                    Hey Kidd, I've got more time On Meal than you have "On the Job"

Comment

January Codes are up!

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for this. Where do you get the codes?

Comment

They email them to me.

Hopefully we will have some "exclusive" codes in the not too distant future. I am wating for the shock of the SHOT Show to wear off of everyone before I get ahold of my Midway guy again.

Comment

February Codes are up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
                              Thank you kindly. Came in handy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6235 users online. 344 members and 5891 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X