Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Sauer 226 Elite Dark

I am looking into getting one in .357 sig

Any comments of criticisms about it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

First off, what is it about the gun that makes it work for you?
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I can never get past the double action pull and longest trigger reset in the industry.

357Sig is a great cartridge unless you reload your own ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
        First off, what is it about the gun that makes it work for you?

I have been a fan of Sig ever since I got a West German .45 220 many many years ago.

It "feels right" in my hand. It points naturally for me and I won't lie I think it looks great. All that said I know some QC issues were coming up with some Sigs and wanted to know if anyone had any problems or postive experience with this model.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
          I can never get past the double action pull and longest trigger reset in the industry.

357Sig is a great cartridge unless you reload your own ammo.
          This particular handgun comes with Sig's "SRT" or Short Trigger Reset. I don't have much experience with it.

Is reloading .357 sig especially difficult?

Comment

I own 3 Sig P226s in .40 & 9mm and my duty gun is 9mm DAK version. Despite the rumors/stories of SIG's QC issues, I haven't had any issues with mine. Keep in mind that since P-226 in .357Sig is a double stack magazine, it will be slightly thicker around the grip compared to your P-220.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6739 users online. 304 members and 6435 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X