300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +15 years later...

and I have another G17 in my collection. I bought my first Glock 17 (my first modern handgun) back in the early 90's. I ended up trading it towards an AR because I was issued a P226. Back then I didn't know any better about keeping the firearms that I had acquired. I always wanted another Glock and planned to get one someday. But it wasn't until '08, when I bought my G19 (Gen3), that I had something other then a P226 in my auto collection.

I've had my eye on the new Gen4's since I heard about them last winter. Well I was down state this week and picked up a Glock 17 Gen 4. I have only been back one day so I haven't had a chance to get to the range. But so far I'm really liking the new grip contour and larger mag release.

G17 (Gen4)

Side by side with my G19 (Gen3)

G19
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

I was able to make a short trip to the range yesterday. My first 50 rounds of WWB through her were flawless. I was also very pleased with my grouping at 10yds.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

I haven't had the chance to handle a Gen 4 yet.......soon hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by kirkhammett View Post
        I haven't had the chance to handle a Gen 4 yet.......soon hopefully
        I really like the new contour of the grip and larger mag catch. This morning I'm also heading down state to take a Glock 1 day armorers course. I'm looking forward to learning some new things.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14345 users online. 443 members and 13902 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X