Comment

Cool!!!!!!
      sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Nice. I have accumulated a couple challenge coins in my goings about.

Too bad I always forget to carry them and end up buying.
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
        8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Nice coin!!!
          It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
          Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

I never did keep patches or coins, I always gave them to the guys that collected. Looking back over the years, I wish I would have kept all of that stuff in a collection. Would have been nice to pass on to my son.
            The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

I only have two actual unit coins and one of our academy coins.

I need to look into having some coins made for out team. It would be neat to trade with other teams. Although it seems patches are a lot more common in LE versus coins in the Mil. Then again Marine Corps ground units don't generally wear patches.
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
              8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Cool coin. Would that be a company level commander's coin? If so those are not seen often at least in my experience.
                The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
                After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

His rank is Major and he is the commanding officer of Marine Recruiters for Nebraska, Iowa, and that tiny tip of SD on the coin map.

I did weapons familiarization demonstration for 70 USMC recruiters under his command.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
                    I only have two actual unit coins and one of our academy coins.

I need to look into having some coins made for out team. It would be neat to trade with other teams. Although it seems patches are a lot more common in LE versus coins in the Mil. Then again Marine Corps ground units don't generally wear patches.
                    Our unit did a really cool coin. Quite honestly one of the nicest I have ever seen. They make great items to give VIP's, or to trade or give as gifts.

The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                      His rank is Major and he is the commanding officer of Marine Recruiters for Nebraska, Iowa, and that tiny tip of SD on the coin map.

I did weapons familiarization demonstration for 70 USMC recruiters under his command.
                      That sounds like fun! Hopefully they brought the linked ammo at least. For the drinking game rules the Army put ranks on the coins for us. The two star was the highest rank coin I had presented to me.

Last edited by 10-7Alpha; 07-30-2010, 05:50 PM.
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
                      After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6224 users online. 351 members and 5873 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X