300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 Flashlight Help

Does anyone know where a Surefire 610r or 310r can be found. I really want to buy a Kimber Custom TLE II but as a LAPD SWAT geek, if I buy the Kimber, I need the appropriate light to go with it but they are very rare on eBay and impossible to find elsewhere. Any ideas?

Those are way discontinued Surefire models, and difficult to impossible to acquire now. But of course you already knew that.

Better off to go with the X300 or X400.

Comment

Good luck. Obsolete light that was discontinued a long time ago.

Comment

Of all of the things to like about LAPD SWAT, their pistol(s) is not one of them.
        The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Well, let me explain. I started out liking them when I was 10 and I was playing the Police Quest: SWAT 2 computer game. When you're that young, latching onto things like that were easy. I developed a natural bias towards the Colt 1911 and MP5A2. When they switched, Kimber did a very good job marketing on that switch and I took it hook line and sinker. After I did some research I've heard a lot of great things about the weapon and so I wouldn't mind buying not only for my collector prone side, but also for the reason it seems like a solid 1911 option. As for acquiring the light. I grew up watching "Speed" and "SWAT" so I grew up looking at a 1911 with the 310r/610r light. I want it just because I've wanted one for 11 years.

Comment

Good luck. Used will be your only option. Post up on some gun boards that you are looking for one and someone may come up with one to sell you. Do a global search via Craigslist every week and see if one pops up.

Comment

I think in the meantime I'll go with a Surefire MR07 rail attachment.

Comment

Keep an eye on ebay and gunbroker too. I have seen them there from time to time.

Comment

Not the light, but an LAPD SWAT-marked Kimber, for a ridiculous amount of money...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=177216953

Comment

Originally posted by tc215 View Post
                    Not the light, but an LAPD SWAT-marked Kimber, for a ridiculous amount of money...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=177216953
                    That is nucking futz. Who would pay that?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7396 users online. 352 members and 7044 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X