300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR15 Gun Bag

I'm looking for suggestions on a good 36" rifle case. I really like this style: http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.asp...151&TabID=1287 but I'm worried about quality with the "Condor" brand. Any quality bag suggestions that are similar in style, decent priced, and durable?

Eagle stuff is great, BlackHawk is also good. For my money I go with TAC Force

http://tac-force.com/tts.aspx

Comment

I have some Condor gear, and it has held up pretty well. Maybe not "take it to the Sandbox" quality, but plenty good for my limited uses.
      J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

I have the bag you pictured as one of my "range" bags.

I also have a Condor Drag Bag that has had the crap kicked out of it.

Condor gear is a good value. It's NOT top notch, but it's worth what you pay. If you have the cash, buy Eagle. If you don't, buy a Condor and don't worry about it.

Here is the review of my drag bag:

http://www.8541tactical.com/condor_dragbag.php
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
        8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

I have the Blackhawk! padded weapons case, and I absolutely love that thing. It has a padded center divider, in addition to being padded on the outer portions. When you put guns inside, they're very safe. It's probably the best soft-side weapons case I've seen or used. I can haul my M4 carbine and my Benelli M4, and the front pockets can hold lots of ammo, mags, accessories or sidearms. Lots of room.
          If you go to arizonagunrunners.com and register for the LE discount code, you can get a really crazy-low price on Blackhawk! stuff (and other stuff too).
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
          -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Look at the Larue/Tactical Tailor discrete case.

Comment

http://www.lapolicegear.com/5ta36dorica.html

5.11 Tactical double gun bag.

Comment

Another + for the Condor. For the money a great piece of equipment. No problems with any of my condor gear.
                David Bailey Photography | Bailey Tactical

sigpic

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor satan shudders and says oh hell he's awake!"

Comment

Anyone have any experience with the Voodoo line of cases?...I saw a double rifle with padded center, as well as two pistol slots and other pockets for about $90 recently. Was in an advertisement so I couldn't inspect it.
                  "A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

Originally posted by CO1259 View Post
                    http://www.lapolicegear.com/5ta36dorica.html

5.11 Tactical double gun bag.
                    +1

off this reply i ordered their single rifle 36in case. just got it in yesterday and its an awesome case. fits my 16in carbine perfectly. i would recommend it to anyone.
                    "You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11640 users online. 412 members and 11228 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X