300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First try at painting roll marks

I wanted to give it a shot as practice for a special project. I used the Testor's enamel method. This was the guinea pig:

What do you guys think?

P.S. The pic is dark, the blue stands out a lot more in person.
    "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Looks really good! I've been wanting to do that to my rifle, can you post a link explaining how its done?

Comment

Very nice. Looks professional.

Comment

Ditto on the post of DIY. I need to repaint the lettering on my USP Match since it all came off during it's very first cleaning.
        One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

I think you smudged it just below the model number.

**Not a LEO**

Comment

Quick question......um, why?
            Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Looks nice. I use paint sticks - rub it on, wipe off the excess, done.

I do it for photography only.
              "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
              John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by dep126 View Post
                Looks really good! I've been wanting to do that to my rifle, can you post a link explaining how its done?
                This is the method I used:

http://www.ar15armory.com/forums/Pai...ks-t21008.html
                "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                  Quick question......um, why?
                  I'm building a bench gun on a special run lower with my agency logo on it instead of the manufacturer logo. I wanted to paint the logo so it would be noticeable and I could fly the colors at the range. This was the practice run with a more expendable lower.

Comment

Nice!
                    sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

It looks great! very cool.
                      "Get an 45-70. It's tough and you can hunt dinosaurs with it." - M-11 -

45acp, because there is no replacement for displacement.

Comment

btw I would just like to add an extra comment on how especially awesome I think safe and fire modes look.
                        "Get an 45-70. It's tough and you can hunt dinosaurs with it." - M-11 -

45acp, because there is no replacement for displacement.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3344 users online. 238 members and 3106 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X