300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought my very first Glock.

A model 27, to be exact. Needed something that conceals better than my HK USP and has more aftermarket compatibility and potential.

So far, I love it. Can't wait to shoot it, and put some extensions on the mags. Which, by the way, were extremely difficult to get that last round loaded into. Is this normal for brand new Glocks?

Got it for $549 (non-LE pricing).

thats pretty common for any new magazine
    Last edited by RS303; 02-23-2010, 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

My mags were a bit tight but they shouldn't be that bad.

Comment

Congrats On Your New Glock You Will Love It. The Mags Just Need To Break In

Comment

Ive owned a few glocks and Ive actually had new magazines for G22 and G23s so tight that with it fully loaded there was so much pressure that sometimes the slide would rack back, but on the return stroke it would pull the round forward just until it would contact the feed ramp and then STOP. I would have to smack the back of the gun to get it back into battery...after about 15-20 of these malfunctions I just got into the habit of carrying new magazines -2 for about the first 3 months and then I would go up to full cap and the problem stopped.

I figured a reliable gun with 11 on-board is better than 13 that wont cycle.
          "Get an 45-70. It's tough and you can hunt dinosaurs with it." - M-11 -

45acp, because there is no replacement for displacement.

Comment

Congrats! I love my G27, although I am not a fan of the finger extensions and don't find it too difficult to shoot with the standard magazine base plates in place. I've found that the extended base plates make the length of the butt the same length as my G19, which kind of defeats the purpose of the subcompact. Did that price include night sights?

Comment

I just mastered the grip with the standard (flush) mags. It made it easier to conceal, and I became QUITE proficient with it.

Congrats! I hope you enjoy shooting the HECK out of it!
              J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

I like my 27 a lot, but I did find it much more comfortable to shoot with the finger extensions.
                Originally Posted by Law100
                Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

This is standard for Glock mags.
                  The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Congrats on the new purchase...my two favorite glocks are the G23 and G21.....if for someone reason you dont like your 27, I would highly recommend the g23!!

Comment

You bought a Glock.

Sorry to hear that!

lol. J/K.......sorta. Good luck!

Comment

You bought a Glock.

Sorry to hear that!

lol. J/K.......sorta. Good luck!

Comment

Congrats! I love my G27!

Comment

Originally posted by pappabacon View Post
                            I like my 27 a lot, but I did find it much more comfortable to shoot with the finger extensions.

I just use on of my 15 round mags. Works for me.

Comment

to correct this problem just load your mags up to full capacity and let em sit the spring will eventualy loosen up and it wont be so hard to fully load em

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5175 users online. 308 members and 4867 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X