300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGL 21 rifles on sale at K-Var!!

To everyone who has ever wanted an AK, but never got around to buying one, HERE is your chance!

K-Var is selling the SGL 21 rifle (7.62X39) in three different colors (Black, OD Green & Plum) with two stock length options (Warsaw & NATO) for $500!!!!

They are the Russian Saiga rifles that have been professionally converted by Arsenal! These rifles are TOP NOTCH quality and represent the very best that can be had!

The sale price is temporary, then they will go back to $800-900. Get them QUICK, before they sell out!

I wish I could be buying several of them, but I don't think the wife is going to go for it! Not until I graduate and start earning again...

http://www.k-var.com/shop/home.php?cat=353
    J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

damn, wish I could.... anyone hiring?!
    -"He detested failure more than anything else, even betrayal. Betrayal required intelligence and ruthlessness, failure only stupidity or lack of concentration."
    -Daniel Silva

Comment

I can't get to an FFL until Monday. We'll see if any are still in stock then.
      **Not a LEO**

Comment

Hook line and sinker

Jwise you are a bad influence, but in a good way.

Been thinking about an ak for a while and had to bite at this price. Will be talking to my local ffl in the morning to get paperwork faxed to kvar to complete transaction.

If all goes well and depending on ups hopefully by the end of this week or early next week I'll have one in hand.

Now I just need to apply a little effort towards a trust for some other goodies.

Jwise my gun safe thanks you and my bank account hates you.

Will update as developments occur including some pics.

Comment

Hook line and sinker

Sorry. Double post.

Comment

At this price, your bank account should be thanking me, too!
            J. Wise

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

http://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/
              Last edited by Nobody; 12-01-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

$600 towards the economy. Went for the railed option, since I haven't got the urge to hang pieces of plastic off my rifles out of my system yet. I'm thinking vertical foregrip and offset light, make it a lighter and more compact alternative to the shotgun on alarm calls. Probably stick with irons though.
                **Not a LEO**

Comment

That's going to be a great rifle. I just have to remember that my gun safe is full, and I REALLY don't NEED another rifle...
                  J. Wise

sigpic

Comment

want one. stupid NJ.

"Assault firearms" means:
                    1. Any of the following firearms:
                    Avtomat Kalashnikov type semi-automatic firearms

Comment

I'm in for one.

Damn you jwise...damn you

jk..thanks for the heads up.
                      I shoot, therefore I am.

Comment

Follow Up

Ok, I promised pictures.

I ordered a rifle on Saturday night 11/07.

I contacted my local FFL on Monday (11/09) and got the rest of the information I needed to get to K-Var and passed that onto them that day.

Picked up my new SGL21-61 on Thursday 11/12.

Can't complain about anything being slow on this one.

I couldn't help but get a bayonet...

I've been working nights but should get out to the range this week.

Price already went up $50 since I ordered.

Thanks Jwise, I'd always wanted one and this was a fine excuse to finally make it happen.

Comment

I got mine today. Mine has the railed forend. Then I realized just how light this weapon was, and how much weight the forend added!

Were I to do this all over again I'd have gotten a basic model and done the ultimak rail for a light or optics or what have you. But hey -- it still balances well with a vertical foregrip. Going to pick up a case of ammo and a couple mags tomorrow, maybe a light and offset mount. We'll see what the prices are like on Larue gear at the local store.
                          **Not a LEO**

Comment

Look'n good! I'm glad you got a bayonet. I just don't think a rifle is ever fully dressed without one!
                            J. Wise

sigpic

Comment

I picked up mine today. Attached a Red Dot and a laser.
                              Basic black one.
                              I do miss the dark wood stock, I'll look into swapping the parts out.
                              Whats with the bayonet, Mine didn't come with one, although I have one that'll work. All I got was the Saiga and a 5 round mag.

ALL my mags works, even my 40's, all my rounds cycle thru it like butter.

VERY nice AK...compared to my broken WASR...still waiting to hear from century about replacement on it.

What a COMPLETE difference between the two.

BUY ONE OF THESE.
                              Sorry, not in the mood to take pics. I just drove back from Florida (19 hours) straight. Ughhh.....
                              I shoot, therefore I am.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4962 users online. 278 members and 4684 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X