300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for sling suggestions

i'm looking to buy a single point sling for my rem 870. i have a GGG rectangular end plate which should accommodate pretty much anything....i'm stuck between choosing the Specter Mout sling and the Spec Ops lone star rig....this will be for duty use so i'd appreciate any input from you tactical guru's out there!

I have the MOUT and like it. But it would eventually get uncomfortable for patrol or long use. In that case I'd get a 2 point sling.
    -"He detested failure more than anything else, even betrayal. Betrayal required intelligence and ruthlessness, failure only stupidity or lack of concentration."
    -Daniel Silva

Comment

thanks for the reply. i'll be sticking with a single point sling, but i doubt i'll be carrying it for long periods of time on a regular basis so the comfort issue isnt such a big deal

Comment

anyone else care to share????

Comment

Is this for a full size SG? Why are you stuck on a single point?

I have tried this combo w/ my 870, and to say it sucked would be an understatement.

Comment

If you hang a full size shotgun from a single point you will either have to hold it all the time or get some kneepads and a cup. That thing will smack you where you don't want to be smacked.

I run a Spectre Gear MOUT sling on my M4 and it will be getting replaced by a V-CAS or a MagPul as soon as I stop being lazy and start spending money on the carbines again. I have gotten WAY tired of cracking myself in the knees and nads.

My 870 still runs a regular old web loop sling.
            "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
            8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Do yourself a favor and save some money at the same time. Get a good 2 point sling.
              The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6122 users online. 318 members and 5804 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X