300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt lowers: 6920/40 vs. 6921

What does the M4LE marking on the 6921 mean?

Top post-
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...=195309&page=3
    Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity

Originally posted by nadler20 View Post
    What does the M4LE marking on the 6921 mean?

Top post-
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...=195309&page=3

It doesn't mean anything except to identify that particular model.

I don't really know what you are asking here....

Comment

The Colt M4LE complete lowers go for almost 1k. I just wanted to know what made them so special.
      Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity

Comment

There's nothing special about them. The only difference between the different Colt lowers is what it says on the side of the magwell.

Edit: It also depends on the current state of that 6921 lower. If it is transferable as a Title 1 weapon, somebody had to go through the effort of getting that particular lower removed from the NFA registry. That probably accounts for the higher price.

Comment

From the original post

WTS: Colt M4LE LE6921 de-registered complete rifles now in stock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We currently have 10 de-registered Colt LE6921 rifles available. These rifles feature the off-list M4LE lower and 14.5" barrels. We are in the process of permanently attaching Sabre Defense flash hiders and de-registering the rifles as class 3 weapons.

Our price of $2000 includes delivery of the lower to your FFL for modification and delivery of the rest to your location. No magazines will be included with these rifles.

These rifles will be ready to ship in the next two to three weeks. While there are only a limited number available right now, we will be expecting more to arrive in the next month or two. These will be de-registered also, so if we sell out, be sure to get your name on our list for the next run.

Please email or call us for more information or to place an order. We can't always check our messages here, so please email.

Comment

Interesting.... I guess there's a market for everything.
            J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jwise View Post
              Interesting.... I guess there's a market for everything.
              No kidding. It would be a whole lot cheaper to buy a 6920 and shop the barrel to 14.5 + perm attach.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5009 users online. 256 members and 4753 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X