300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNP40 anyone?

Anyone here use the FNP-40? I wanted a 45, but it just feels soooooo big.
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Most of 45 felt big in my hand (1911 is probably the only 45 I don't mind too much). But I'm really looking forward of FNP 9 or 40. My range might getting one sometime next spring. So far I had only holding in my hand and play around at the shop. Over all, it felt great. And I love that they will be out for SAO, DA/SA, and DAO.
    Taiwan born, Chinese descent, red white and freaking blue America citizen.

http://oldnoobloveguns.blogspot.com

Comment

I'd love a chance to try out the FNP-45. Gotta love 15+1 of .45.

I've only had a chance to check it out at the store a couple of times. Feels pretty good to me, but obviously it isn't for everyone.

Comment

I normally carry either one of my 1911s or my XD45, I wish my xd had a thumb-safety....

I have the "itch" for another duty-ready pistol.
        I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I have shot the 9mm version. Same size as .40. Very nice gun for the money. The owner is new to firearms. He has not had any malfunctions in about 1500 rounds. Very accurate.

It came with the Blade Tech pistol pack.

Decok lever seems a little frail but not a problem yet.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by KenW. View Post
            I normally carry either one of my 1911s or my XD45, I wish my xd had a thumb-safety....

I have the "itch" for another duty-ready pistol.
            they do make an xd 45 with a thumb safety
            If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            Thomas Jefferson

Comment

they do make an xd 45 with a thumb safety
              Yeh, I know; but I'm not going out and buying another one.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I bought the FNP9 for the wife a couple years back and it has been flawless. The interchangeable back straps are nice and the gun is very accurate. I wouldn't hesitate to carry it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3984 users online. 197 members and 3787 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X