Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWB Holster

Any suggestions on a good, comfortable yet inexpensive IWB holster? Thanks

I have Galco summer comforts for each my 1911s and an XD45. Comfortable enough to wear in airline seats...
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

go to JMGholsters.com They make the holster specific for your weapon. there very cheap like 30 bucks for the ITW and they make the one were you can tuck in a shirt. they are very hard when you first get it but it breaks in real nice. I will go back for sure for another. downside since they make it to order it takes about a month to get.

Comment

Desantis Prostealth model

I have three and they are awesome and allow me to carry pretty much anything I have that I want to carry off duty concealed without needing a belt.

It is made of ballistic nylon and has a reversable clip that you can put on either side or the small of your back if prefered. They run between $20 and $26 from a Police Equipment store. You could order it online for probably under 30.
        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

I have been hearing alot about three particular holsters. The Crossbreed supertuck, the Kholster, and the Comp-tac Minataur. I like all three but the Comp-tac and the Kholster look cheap as in it looks like it wont last that long. I like the price on the Kholster. Anyone that has any of these please enlighten me. Thanks

Comment

Crossbreed is an excellent IWB holster. Very comfortable. The only thing I would question is retention during a scuffle.
            sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

x2 on the Galco summer comfort. i carry my G30 in it every day. i would definitely stick with leather over kydex, much more comfortable.
              Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Comment

I use a Desantis Cozy Partner for my Combat Commander.

It works great.

Make sure you get a great belt to go with your IWB. Crappy pants belts don't let holsters work.

Amazingly enough I have been using a 5.11 web belt with some success.
                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Comp-Tac Minotaur FTW!!

With my PPS in there, I sometimes have to remind myself that I'm packin'

See: http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=125765
                  "The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools." - Herbert Spencer

"Religions do make claims about the universe--the same kinds of claims that scientists make, except they're usually false."

Comment

CrossBreed Super Tuck is where its at. Lifetime warranty. Hand Made.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

Comment

I carry my Glock 19/26 in a Galco Triton Kydex IWB holster.

It has 2 adjustable retention screws and semi-locks in. Holds the firearm pretty tight and has a strong belt clip so won't slip off when drawing (hasn't happened yet). The kydex is great personaly b/c it doesn't mess with the finish of the gun like some leather holsters do. And most importantly its a great concealer and there's no stiffness to drawing and reholstering which is a big one for me. I def recommend for glock leos.

http://www.usgalco.com/ViewMorePic.asp?ProductSKU=TR158
                      "There's only two kinds of people who walk slow in this city... Us and them."

Glock 26
                      Glock 19
                      HK 45

Comment

So I finally decided on the Desantis "Tuck This" holster and I absolutely love it. It conceals very very well. Not to mention that it's quite comfortable!

Comment

Comp-Tac CTAC is a good option, but not very cheap.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5674 users online. 325 members and 5349 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X