300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weapon selection

Considering a weapon for the wife. Gun shop nearby has a huge Taurus sale this weekend. Considering the .38 Ultralight vs the Taurus 709 slim (9mm) vs a tazer c2.

Obviously, the ultralight is a revolver and wouldn't misfire, so that's good.
    The automatic (slim 9mm) is slimmer (duh) and easier to carry.
    But the Tazer, while not lethal, I think would be more likely to be used. No real way of telling but I'm not sure if she would pull the trigger if need be. She's not a big liberal by any means, but I don't know if she would pull until it got really bad.

Anyway, opinions?
    For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
    Faith issues
    Challenging hardcore atheism
    Reasonable Faith

The C2 has a little door over the trigger and some people find it a bit difficult to manipulate. Plus, if she only gets a 1-probe hit, she won't have any more cartridges to deploy.

I'd go with the revolver. Much more simpler, point and shoot. Although, don't be lulled into the idea that revolvers work 100% of the time. Ammo can be bad, dirt/gravel can get lodged into the cylinder preventing it from advancing to the next round, etc.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3009 users online. 158 members and 2851 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X