Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also what kind of body armor are you issued?

Comment

Alrighty then.
      The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Umm....plausibility. Improbable, but not impossible.

Non U.S...In 5.56mm category, SG551 or G36K are the only things I can think of. Swiss Arms seems to have a good reputation, and French seem to prefer it over their FA-MAS in units that have choices. H&K also makes okay firearms.

If you're into bullpup, AUG might be a consideration. I don't think there's much FA-MAS in the market, and things like FN2000 is kind of new.

H&K, SIG, Glock...All reliable and accurate pistols. It mostly depends on preference. However, caliber may be influenced by logistics.

My personal choice would be SG551 and P226R DAK, with no specific mission profile given.

Comment

Local ICE agents hae Steyr Augs 2 agents, 1 agent shotgun 870. Augs went away they all got M16-M4s with EoTechs, they had no choice in long guns, sidearms they are issued a gun and then can choose a bug but it must be sent in and verified as acceptable for duty.

Comment

Do they still erase your fingerprints and your memory?
            Do you get tired of wearing the black suit and tie all the time?

Comment

Hell, if we are going to dreamland...then make mine a Full Auto 12.5" Noveske AR10. Talk about "light up your life". Those things truly are fire breathing pigs.

One day John.....One day!
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
              8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Maybe this?

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/...HEpXLLNmVuE%3d
                sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4391 users online. 249 members and 4142 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X