Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 22

http://www.academy.com/index.php?pag...357-01046-0001

if i do not get the RUGER LCP....how about this one?always wanted a glock.......
    SOON----GLOCK 23
    REMINGTON 870 POLICE PUMP-TACTICAL
    SMITH&WESSON 642 AIRWEIGHT....5+P
    RUGER LCP .380 W CT LASER SIGHT

SOON:
    S&W M&P 15-22

LOL, thats a huge difference in guns.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

LOL, thats a huge difference in guns.
      + 1

I will tell you after having shot the Glock 22 that it is a fine firearm and a good addition to any arsenal.
      Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand...

Comment

Another great choice! I carry one on duty and have one at home. As previously stated, huge difference from the LCP.

What is your intended purpose for this upcoming handgun purchase?? Perhaps there is something in between the LCP and the 22 that will fit both bills.

-On a side note, I must be spoiled, because when I see Glocks listed everywhere for $529.99, I throwup in my lap. I don't even want to say what I (we) pay for Glocks, when looking at that price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by LongCut View Post
          Another great choice! I carry one on duty and have one at home. As previously stated, huge difference from the LCP.

What is your intended purpose for this upcoming handgun purchase?? Perhaps there is something in between the LCP and the 22 that will fit both bills.

-On a side note, I must be spoiled, because when I see Glocks listed everywhere for $529.99, I throwup in my lap. I don't even want to say what I (we) pay for Glocks, when looking at that price tag.
          I'm curious now that you've opened the door. What do you pay for your Glocks. $450 w/ trijicon night sites here.
          Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

I assume that LEOs all get the same individual officer price. I could be wrong but I beleive that price is set by Glock, so it should be the same everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by LongCut View Post

well,i wanted a pocket gun plus i wanted another 9mm...and i know that several of the fellow officers have Glocks....but me,so damn i want one....does anyone have a pic of the glock 22?
              SOON----GLOCK 23

SOON:
              S&W M&P 15-22

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                I'm curious now that you've opened the door. What do you pay for your Glocks. $450 w/ trijicon night sites here.
                wow.....everywhere i go,its 529.99
                SOON----GLOCK 23

SOON:
                S&W M&P 15-22

Comment

Originally posted by OILMAN69 View Post
                  does anyone have a pic of the glock 22?
                  Here ya' go...courtesy of farrellism77 from this board (although this is of a G22-C, they are similar in appearance):

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                    I paid $350 for my 23, with night sights.
                    “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

Originally posted by jmb070106 View Post
                      Here ya' go...courtesy of farrellism77 from this board (although this is of a G22-C, they are similar in appearance):

thanks
                      i love that gun!!!
                      Last edited by OILMAN69; 10-06-2009, 03:57 PM.
                      SOON----GLOCK 23

SOON:
                      S&W M&P 15-22

Comment

You say you want "another 9mm". The 22 is .40cal. The Glock 17 is the same size in 9mm, if that is the caliber you are after. Buy them both! Get the LCP for your pocket, and the Glock for whatever you decide to use it for.

To the rest who asked:

I pay $418 out the door for any "standard model" Glock. Standard sights, 3 hi cap mags.

I payed $250 for my 27, lightly used w/3 mags.

I payed $0.0 for my 26, again, lightly used w/3 mags, and adjustable sights.

I payed $300 for a 19. The gun had 50 rounds through it, 25 of which were from me. He threw in the 250 or so rounds he had left.

Towncop- $450 with night sights sounds like a hell of a deal!

Comment

you are right....by next weekend...i should have my new guns...i will post pics when i receive them......
                          SOON----GLOCK 23

SOON:
                          S&W M&P 15-22

Comment

Originally posted by OILMAN69 View Post
                            well,i wanted a pocket gun plus i wanted another 9mm...and i know that several of the fellow officers have Glocks....but me,so damn i want one....does anyone have a pic of the glock 22?
                            Jeebus man, you must have the biggest pockets I've ever seen lol.

Great gun, I own one, but NOT a pocket gun!!!!!

Seth

Comment

Originally posted by seth0687 View Post
                              Jeebus man, you must have the biggest pockets I've ever seen lol.

Great gun, I own one, but NOT a pocket gun!!!!!

Seth
                              hahahaa
                              i am sorry,i tell you what...i am so close to getting a LCP...
                              SOON----GLOCK 23

SOON:
                              S&W M&P 15-22

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6530 users online. 351 members and 6179 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X