http://www.academy.com/index.php?pag...357-03387-7025

shall i get one?
    SOON----GLOCK 23
    REMINGTON 870 POLICE PUMP-TACTICAL
    SMITH&WESSON 642 AIRWEIGHT....5+P
    RUGER LCP .380 W CT LASER SIGHT

SOON:
    S&W M&P 15-22

It's your money, so do what you want. There is no way I would spend that much for one. Especially if you have to get t shippped and then pay for a transfer. You'll be pushing $400 for a gun that can be had much cheaper, espaecially if you are wlling to wait. I paid $360 out the door with 200 rounds of ammo, and I don't think I got all that great of a deal. A friend saw one for $250 a couple months ago. He thought about it for 5 minutes too long, and someone else bought it.

You won't be dissapointed with the gun. For what it is, I love the thing. The major problem around here is that 380 ammo is non-existent. I have lucked into quite a bit, but if that hadn't happened I'd be screwed.

Comment

I absolutely love mine. Now that I said that it feels like a solid handgun while holding it(as opposed to the Kel-tech which in my opinion feels like a toy), So far I have had no FTF, FTE or any other issues. For a compact .380 it is fairly accurate but who needs too much accuracy with a pocket gun. Ohh yeah and whats better then still being able to carry while wearing gym shorts.

Comment

I would rather have the keltec P11 9mm. I compared them and I like the kel better.
        Keltec is a good company to because they repair any problems as long as you own it.
        I can shoot an 8" pattern at 15 yards, it holds more rounds, stronger rounds than 380, and weighs less.
        Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Yes the .380 ammo will be hard to find but a nice gun.
          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

You won't go wrong with the LCP. However, I think that you can find a better deal.
            ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

well at all the stores her
              GANDER MNT
              ACADEMY
              BASS PRO SHOPS

all are 349.00
              i really like this gun,i heard about a recall last year on this gun ...i hope the recall is fixed now....
              anyone know a cheaper deal than 349.00?
              there is Jim Pruitts Gun store,he was selling it for 369.00
              these stores are all in Houston...
              SOON----GLOCK 23

SOON:
              S&W M&P 15-22

Comment

I bought mine from Jerry's Sports Center. The officer price was like $232.00, I bought it about six months ago and I've been very surpised at how accurate it is for its size and have had no problems with it... and yes, .380 ammo is about impossible to find...

Comment

Originally posted by OILMAN69 View Post
                  i heard about a recall last year on this gun ...i hope the recall is fixed now....

Yes, there was a major recall on all LCPs which had "340" as the first three numbers to the serial. The problem has been fixed and Ruger has been top notch to those who needed repairs. Since the recall Ruger has changed the first three numbers of the serial to 341, which stands for the ones made after the recall. Recently the three numbers changed to 342, Ruger states there are no differences between the 341 and 342.

I myself bought mine at Academy, which is the same one you're looking to buy. Last night I ordered my Armalaser, it should be arriving on Thursday.

Comment

I am suprised it is not $500 at Gander Mountain. I hate place when it comes to guns. I don't know where to tell you to look because I have been out of the market since I found mine, but if you put some effort into it, I'm sure you can do better. Like I said it's your money, so if you WANT IT NOW, and don't mind spending a little, more habe at it. I done that plenty of time. Funny how having something in hand is justification enough (sometimes) to spend more than you should.

Comment

Rumor has it that Glock will be making a single stack sub compact in the near future. Since I am a huge fan of the Glock Trigger, I'll be holding out for that and stick with my 27 for now. Tried several other weapons, but NONE come close to the Glock Trigger. I like the size of the LCP, but the trigger is too long for my likings.
                      Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Some more information on the pistol...and another person speaking about the recall.

http://www.gun-forums.com/ruger-380-t1649.html

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
                          Rumor has it that Glock will be making a single stack sub compact in the near future. Since I am a huge fan of the Glock Trigger, I'll be holding out for that and stick with my 27 for now. Tried several other weapons, but NONE come close to the Glock Trigger. I like the size of the LCP, but the trigger is too long for my likings.
                          What caliber is this rumored to be in? .380 ACP or 9/40/357?

Comment

damn,the only thing that worried me is finding .380 ammo....i wonder if there is a big shortage?in Houston?
                            SOON----GLOCK 23

SOON:
                            S&W M&P 15-22

Comment

Any and all information about Ruger LCP can be found on here...http://elsiepeaforum.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5881 users online. 334 members and 5547 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X