300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Hume holster quality

I just received my second holster from Don Hume. The first was a plain black leather duty holster with a thumb snap for my Springfield 1911. Great quality. The second was a yaki (off duty concealed carry/range holster) in saddle brown for my Colt New Agent. Top quality, great leather and looks fantastic. The duty holster was about $60, and the yaki was about $25. As for some, money is not flowing like I wish it would so I could not get a Milt Sparks holster like I have for my Springfield for off duty carry, it cost $90.

My .02, for the money anyone looking for a top notch leather holster I suggest you give Don Hume a look.

Good luck and stay safe ya'll,

Kansas
    I trust my life with J. M. Browning's design, the 1911.

I agree. Their leather is high quality.

Comment

I also agree. Their version of the Texas Yaqai is called the "Jit Slide" holster, and I have one for my Glock 19, S&W model 10, Ruger P-89, and even my SA Ruger Vaquero! Great quality leather for under $25, can't beat it.

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
      Toby Keith

Comment

I have used their LASD approved duty holster, and was impressed with the quality. I have a few other holsters made by Don Hume and they have never been bad. I would not hesitate to buy another one.
        There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with.
        William Halsey

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4865 users online. 271 members and 4594 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X