Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warm sun, a stiff breeze and...........thunk!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm sun, a stiff breeze and...........thunk!

825 yards with a 5-10mph gusting wind at 2 o'clock. That's what I call fun.

15" x 20" steel plate. First round hit was the upper left impact. The holes were from a previous session.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Oh how I wish I didn't live in central Florida. I would love to get into precision shooting.
    Eat Meat, Build Mass!

www.centralfloridaammo.com

Comment

The target is right 1.5 mils and down 1.5 mils from the center of the reticle.

The scope is set on 17x.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Comment

Very nice... I am jealous. I was watching reruns of the Sniper Challenge last night, feeling pretty restless. These pics are NOT helping!
        J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

Nice! Is that at the property you told me about?
          sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Originally posted by zeplin View Post
            Nice! Is that at the property you told me about?
            Yep. Wish I wasn't having truck problems when you were in town. Next time you make it over this way we will have to go out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
              Yep. Wish I wasn't having truck problems when you were in town. Next time you make it over this way we will have to go out there.
              Sounds like a excellent plan. I'll talk with the wife about it so she can make plans to see her sis and we'll go shooting. Might even find a subway that still exists.
              sigpic

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

No problem. Just make sure it's late October or early November. I will be out of town for training for most of October.

Comment

No problem. Just make sure it's late October or early November. I will be out of town for training for most of October.
                  Let me know what days are best for you and we'll go from there. Maybe I'll bring my found on road dead truck for backup.
                  sigpic

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Same here. Any chance you'll be up ILEA way?
                    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Close, I will be up at Atterbury for a ILEA class.

Comment

Close, I will be up at Atterbury for a ILEA class.
                        Should be a great course. My Sgt. attended this course last year (maybe it's been 2 now) and loved it. Hell I didn't realize it was that long. I'll be @ ILEA Next week for STOPS re-cert and again the week of the 18th for firearms inst. Going to be nice to get away from the department for awhile!
                        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4367 users online. 266 members and 4101 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X