300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just changed my duty gun

Been carrying a glock 21 for about 2 years now. Switched over to an H&K USP .45. Love my Glock, but H&K is my new favorite gun.

I did the opposite. I carried an H&K USP45F SS for my first year and a half or so, then switched to the Glock 21! Too funny...

I recommend the LEM trigger. I would have switched much sooner if it weren't for that.
    J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

I've carried one 1911 or another since 1994. I did though, pick up an XD45 in case a new Sheriff decides to outlaw single actions.

The issue gun is switching from the HK USP40 to a Glock 40.
      I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by jwise View Post
        I did the opposite. I carried an H&K USP45F SS for my first year and a half or so, then switched to the Glock 21! Too funny...

I recommend the LEM trigger. I would have switched much sooner if it weren't for that.
        what's the LEM trigger?

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
          what's the LEM trigger?

Google's your friend, man.

LEM is Law Enforcement Modification Trigger by HK. It's so that the first shot isn't a hard DOA type pull.

Comment

I find the grip on the USP 45 to better for my small hands then the
            Glock 21SF.

What is the USPf model?

Comment

USP "F" (Fullsize) or USP "C" (Compact)
              J. Wise

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

It's commonly referred to as the USP45F or USP45C.
                J. Wise

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jwise View Post
                  It's commonly referred to as the USP45F or USP45C.
                  Thanks. I always referred to it as the USP 45 and USP45c.

Comment

All of my changes have been for the better, I think....

Started with a S&W Mod 15. Had it for a few years until I got converted in 1992 to the Beretta 92FS. I carried the Centurion version until 2003, or so, when we were allowed to carry the USP 45. Earlier this year, Sig was given the blessing by the dept, so I sold my H&K and got a P220 Elite. I am very happy with it. It fits my hand much better than any other pistol I have had.
                    There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with.
                    William Halsey

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5036 users online. 313 members and 4723 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X