300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR slings

Ok, so I am 5'6" and recently bought the spec-ops lonestar single point sling for my patrol rifle. Problem is, with the bungee area I tightened it as much as it will go and it is still way too loose. Anyone have any ideas on a sling that I can tighten a bunch more? Needs to be single point for my dept. as well. Thanks, Chris.
    Kansas City, MO PD
    P.O.S.T.-10/06/07-Passed
    Physical Abilities Test-10/06/07-Passed
    Polygraph-11/07/07-Passed
    Background Investigation-Passed
    Oral Interview-1/23/08-Passed
    Conditional job offer accepted!
    Psychological Exam-2/25/08-Passed
    Physical Exam-3/21/08-Passed
    Academy Start-4/28/08
    Graduation-11/06/08

I'm not a fan of bungee.

I like Gear Sector slings. I prefer 2-points, but their 1-points are excellent as well. He offers a LE discount, good guy, and great service.

Specter Gear also has a decent 1-point.

Comment

I am also not a fan of bungee in a sling. Also for patrol, I am not a fan of a single point sling. However if that is what you are designated to use, I would suggest a sling that is adjustable for length.

I personally took a Vickers sling and made my own 2 point / 1 point sling set up. I do not like a running tail on the adjustable part of the sling. You can also permanently adjust the overall size of the sling to suit your needs.
      The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2531 users online. 130 members and 2401 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X