300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta P4X storm

Looking to buy a 9mm as a personal/ range weapone. Any feed back would be great!!!!

I don’t have any productive information to add.

In my academy (one day, at band camp) we had a guy that used a P4X Storm. When I spoke of him to my family I called him “Special Gun Guy”. For the longest time he couldn’t find a holster for it, and went without his sidearm for a week while everyone else had theirs. He barely got a holster before we actually starting shooting the things.

Relative to the Glocks, Sigs, or Beretta 92’s he definitely stuck out to the rest of the class. He was the only person without someone else also having his make and model for firearm.

He did shoot well with it though.

He apparently had difficulty cleaning his firearm which indirectly was related to his eventually getting expelled from the academy for conduct unbecoming. He lied about why his gun was dirty and the instructors found out. They already had their crosshairs on him just itching for a reason.

He was the class problem child. He talked back to our class president and overall class leader who was a US Army Captain, West Point graduate and tank platoon leader. He was frequently late to formation, and didn’t do his class homework. He also had to miss class one day because of a court appearance related to a DUI 2 years ago.

But he could legally own a gun, was a high school graduate and pass the physical agility test, so he could sponsor himself through an academy.

1/3 of my class washed out for one reason or another. He was the only one expelled for conduct or his actions. Everyone else were family conflicts, medial or academic failure. It truly was poetic and just that he was the first to go.

I will never own a Beretta P4X Storm. That’s Special Gun Guy’s gun.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
    - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

i own one. it is a great gun. smooth shooting and fits well in the hand. its actually my girlfriends gun. she enjoys it as well. i dont like it because of the decocker and safety. too much going on. just my opinion. it is a good gun though.
      If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by 08duramax View Post
        i own one. it is a great gun. smooth shooting and fits well in the hand. its actually my girlfriends gun. she enjoys it as well. i dont like it because of the decocker and safety. too much going on. just my opinion. it is a good gun though.

Yes that is a stupid feature. all one has to do is take out the roll pin on the ejection port side of the gun that holds the decocker lever on, take the decocker lever/shaft out, comes out the other side of gun, remove the spring and detent ball that locks the manual safety on, put it back together and the gun is like it supposed to be decocker only no safety.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5099 users online. 279 members and 4820 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X