300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I got the last U-1605 upper

JWise, you may need to update your favorites. By their website they(CMMG) dont have a U-1605 anymore, they do have a U-1604 however. What is the difference between the two? IN fact they used to have a ton of options and are now down to three. Only thing that burns my fanny is that AIM offers the same upper(CMMG U-1604) for 25 bucks cheaper than CMMG does. What is up with that. Anyways, now that the upper arrived time to put everything together(Spike's Tactical lower, multi-position stock, Magpul 30 rnd mags, and CMMG U-1605 upper) and then get some optics. And ammo too I guess, dont have a single round of .223 yet. I will try to post some pics when done. Hope to get out to the range after I assemble some time soon.

Hmmmmm........

Can't wait to see the pics!
    J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6485 users online. 355 members and 6130 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X