300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft guns

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate area to post this, but has anyone ever used the airsoft guns as practice for trigger control? i was thinking about buying one since i can shoot them in my backyard on some of those color changing targets as opposed to snap caps. they seem really inexpensive and a container of 1000 plastic type bb's for like 7 bucks.
    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Yup. I've already talked about shooting airsoft here:

http://forums.officer.com/showthread.php?t=123950
    J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

where did u get urs from? what is blowback? is that something good or bad for an airsoft gun?
      "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

I got it at a gunshow, and what I meant by blowback is that the slide "blows back" after each shot, reloading a fresh pellet from the magazine.
        J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

I have an M4 Airsoft we train with in the Military. It's a LOT easier than checking one out of the armory for every training session....safer, too.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Smurfette
          Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
          Originally posted by DAL
          You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Dry firing is much better for trigger control practice. Airsoft guns have a different feel in the trigger.

Comment

I would not use one for trigger drills. You need to train on the SAME trigger for that.

They are good for moving and shooting. Draw and fire as well as many other drills where you need feedback from the target. They are also a very cheap alternative for force on force.
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
              8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

what they said
                "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2641 users online. 139 members and 2502 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X