300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Surf's Black Rifle

I just finished putting together my sons first black rifle. It seems that between work and friends, I have been putting rifles together for everyone else and my projects have taken a back seat. Well I decided to catch up on a few of my own projects. The first being my sons black rifle. He is only 5 1/2 at this time, and he probably won't get to the rifle for a couple of years. He has a couple other .22's already, but this is his first AR/M4 based rifle. Of course when daddy kicks the bucket, he will have several of them, but this is his first.

I used a Noveske N4 Non-Blemished stripped lower, and a 6 position receiver tube, H-Buffer and spring kit from Bravo Company and a Blackhawk end plate with HK snap hook attachment. The LPK is Colt, as well as all of the upper half. I went with a Tango Down grip since his hands are small and a Vltor stock. I put on a set of AR15 hand guards for their smaller diameter and I put on a Colt carry handle for irons. I have a Troy rail with VFG and a dot sight for it, but he will learn to master the KISS rifle first. Throw in a few Pmags with Ranger plates and he will be good to go. Can't wait until he is old enough!

Oh, the Magpul BAD will come off the rifle and go on my SPR build that I plan to start after the long weekend.

In any event, here are a few pics

The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

That's cool Surf. Is that a dedicated .22 upper?
    sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Excellent...
      J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

Cool stuff!

So is Magpul selling the BAD now? Haven't been on any gun forums for a while and last I heard, only a couple prototypes were floating around. I have a custom aluminum version that works pretty good made by a guy on CalGuns...
        LASD

Comment

Yes, the Mapul BAD has been released. They are selling out quickly from dealers. I have run 3 different versions, one as simple as a standard extended mag lever with an improvised screw system that traveled through the trigger guard.
          The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Comment

My God.

Sweet.

Comment

Put about 300 test rounds through it today, without a single issue, BAD included.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Comment

Hey Brah.....check your PMs one time.....

Looking at evil black rifle......does this mean I need to find you a range at SB sometime soon...?

Comment

We were out at Schofields new shoot house last week Thursday. We have several range days reserved at Schofield in the next 2 months. I think we have 3 or 4 Shothouse days, 1 pistol pop up range day, and my team, has the KR-3 (1500m) range scheduled for a .50 cal day in Oct. So yep, you might easily find us out there.

Of course, we can always be found at KKHD range every Tuesday, unless if we have another assignment. We also have a helo shoot and some other cool sniper stuff coming up you might be interested in checking out. We like to keep ourselves entertained.

I got your PM.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Comment

Originally posted by Surf View Post
                    We were out at Schofields new shoot house last week Thursday. We have several range days reserved at Schofield in the next 2 months. I think we have 3 or 4 Shothouse days, 1 pistol pop up range day, and my team, has the KR-3 (1500m) range scheduled for a .50 cal day in Oct. So yep, you might easily find us out there.

Of course, we can always be found at KKHD range every Tuesday, unless if we have another assignment. We also have a helo shoot and some other cool sniper stuff coming up you might be interested in checking out. We like to keep ourselves entertained.

I got your PM.

I'll call you in the morning Brah....

I'm busy Thursday afternoon when I am talking to some District Commanders..... Going to ride with some beat officers in the near future as well plus my guys/gals....

Not sure I wanna be in Wainane unarmed.....

Oh.....need some .357sig ammo....you gotta line brah..?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3782 users online. 204 members and 3578 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X