300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you have a problem when.....

I was trying to figure out my max range of adjustment on my 700 so I needed to get the rifle out and dial out the elevation on the scope. Of course when you uncase the rifle the prudent thing to do is "check clear". So I open the bolt.

My 20 month old who is watching "Backyardigans" on TV in the next room hears the bolt and comes running yelling "wyfal!"

I am not sure if it's good or bad that the youngest member of our family knows the sound of a 700 bolt action from the next room.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

That's not a problem at all. He loves what his Daddy does and is evidently pleased to be able to participate and spend time with you. So much so, that he bailed on his TV show.

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

My son always comes running, asking "what are you doing with your guns?"

He is worried I may be doing something fun without him!
      J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

Times like those are precious. Savor them.

My boy wants to get in his high chair so he can watch me working on my guns. Gotta love 'em.
        sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Kids catch on quick.

My son (5), and daughter (3) are the same way. They come running when daddy is working on the guns. As a matter of fact I just finished putting my sons first black rifle together today. He is pretty darn stoked!
          The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Kennedyford
            Wagja get him? Im looking and thinking bout just a lil ruger 10/22 that he can build as time goes on. Got the bb gun but just havent shown him yet.
            I just made a thread for it.
            The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4483 users online. 234 members and 4249 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X