300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger LCP price?

OK, I've decided on a Ruger LCP as a little pocket gun....I'm going to mostly carry it while ridding on my motorcycles when my G27 is too big or uncomfortable to carry IWB and I really don't like ankle holsters.

My question is: How much are you guys getting your LCP's for??

I've seen them for as low as $295 to as much as $415 out here...for no apparent reason...

THanks
    Last edited by CopInAz; 09-03-2009, 07:10 PM.

Here's my post from May when I bought my LCP. I believe they're still the same price at academy.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118920

Comment

got mine for 275

Comment

$270 + tax=288.75

Comment

Around the $275 mark. Too bad you don't live in Louisiana, we are having a state and parish tax free weekend for all guns, ammo, and hunting equipment that began today and runs through Monday. Thinking about buying a 4-wheeler.

Comment

=( 360 in So Cal for me....love it still though.
            What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

I believe it was around $270 plus tax.
              If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking
              (General George S Patton, Jr.)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing (Edmund Burke).

A leader is someone who improves the lives of other people or improves the system they live under.
              (Sam Houston)

Comment

Originally posted by CopInAz View Post
                OK, I've decided on a Ruger LCP as a little pocket gun....I'm going to mostly carry it while ridding on my motorcycles when my G27 is too big or uncomfortable to carry IWB and I really don't like ankle holsters.

My question is: How much are you guys getting your LCP's for??

I've seen them for as low as $295 to as much as $415 out here...for no apparent reason...

THanks
                I bought mine from GT Distributors. 280 i believe is what I paid. LEs are welcome there.

Comment

$325 is the local going rate. The P32s are much less expensive, running $250 or less.
                  **Not a LEO**

Comment

$325 after tax and DROS fees...
                    LASD

Comment

I paid $330 + tax NIB, serial #371-*****, which is a post recall serial number.
                      The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

I paid 295 +tax for one, and 270 +tax for the other.

Comment

I think 350 after taxes.
                          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

$350 at California Police Equipment in San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhorse View Post
                              Around the $275 mark. Too bad you don't live in Louisiana, we are having a state and parish tax free weekend for all guns, ammo, and hunting equipment that began today and runs through Monday. Thinking about buying a 4-wheeler.
                              Hmm. Had I known that when I was down on the border earlier I would've gone a little farther and bought something. Poo.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2926 users online. 156 members and 2770 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X