300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade-Tech mag pouch

Sarge needs a kydex double mag pouch for his single stack 1911 mags. I see Blade-Tech has one at an astronomical price, but is it worth it? Never have had a Blade-Tech product, but have heard nice things about the holsters. I want to assume the mag pouches would have the same buzz, but wanted to check before whipping out the credit card.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

I have a couple Blade Tech holsters, and a couple BT M4/AR mag holders. They work well. On a side note I have an extra molle, OD green, Blackhawk double mag holder. It is the talon flex with the kydex insert. Or a Spec Ops, molle, OD, double mag holder without insert. I would be willing to let either go for a heck of a deal.
    The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

If only I had OD green gear besides my britches and boonie hat!

Single stack or double stack holders?
      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

The Blackhawk talon flex is a single stack, but a double can fit. The Spec Ops is a double stack, but since it is meant to be used with a velcro flap and has a stretch retention, singles will work just fine.

Sorry bout the OD, it is what we use and I seem to have quite a bit of extra OD stuff lying around. I even have an extra brand new, Blackhawk, cross draw, load bearing, lying around somewhere. If ya ever fell the need to match that boonie.
        The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Surf View Post
          The Blackhawk talon flex is a single stack, but a double can fit. The Spec Ops is a double stack, but since it is meant to be used with a velcro flap and has a stretch retention, singles will work just fine.

Sorry bout the OD, it is what we use and I seem to have quite a bit of extra OD stuff lying around. I even have an extra brand new, Blackhawk, cross draw, load bearing, lying around somewhere. If ya ever fell the need to match that boonie.
          The mag pouch I need is to mate up with an Uncle Mike's Kydex holster I've got for my Kimber, so your pouches won't work, unfortunately.

The vest is intriguing, however....

I may have to think that one over.
          NRA Life Member

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5488 users online. 323 members and 5165 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X