300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More idiots with guns.

I don't think we can ever see enough of these videos. They're just jaw-dropping.

Video

Pay special attention from the 1:10 mark and on...

This is why I never shoot at any range unless I'm the only one there. If someone shows up while I'm shooting, I take a break and come back later.

LOL must be Open Carry guys
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I ducked when the ogre pointed the loaded gun at the camera... and that goon never took his finger off the trigger...ever!
      http://kmags.mybrute.com/ My guy can kick your guy's butt!

Comment

Darwin Award in the making.
        Last edited by WinterBoarder; 04-17-2009, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Needs a bit more chlorine in the gene pool.
          The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

I wanted to see the ogre's thumb get ripped open by the slide.

Comment

Knuckle-dragging mouth breathers...
              The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

How much does anyone want to bet that they lied about the habitual drug user question?
                ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

Those two are a bad headline waiting to happen.

Comment

Uuumm...I'm going to guess the hairy one had never shot a gun before. Ever.
                    "All that is, ever
                    Ever was, will be, ever
                    Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Wow...That is the public range just three miles from my house in Dauphin, PA. This is why I drive 15 miles to a private gun club.

Comment

How can those guys just sit there and allow that moron with the beard to constantly point a loaded weapon at them with his finger on the trigger and allow him to rest his finger on top of the slide during firing? If those guys are friends they don't need enemies. I guess those guys never had a Dad in their home to teach them how to shoot. That video supports the need for supervised range masters at public ranges at all times. Kick em all off.
                        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshift va View Post
                          How can those guys just sit there and allow that moron with the beard to constantly point a loaded weapon at them with his finger on the trigger and allow him to rest his finger on top of the slide during firing? If those guys are friends they don't need enemies. I guess those guys never had a Dad in their home to teach them how to shoot. That video supports the need for supervised range masters at public ranges at all times. Kick em all off.
                          I can just about guarantee that if they used that range more than once they have received a citation by now. The PA Game Commission parks at the bottom of the hill several times a day behind some trees. Anyone firing more than three consecutive rounds from the same magazine receives a $200+ citation. I have seen it happen many times. Tried to get me once until I pointed to the pile of G19 mags at my feet. Another reason for the private range...3 shots and reload is not very effective training (at 25 yards only).

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyPA View Post
                            I can just about guarantee that if they used that range more than once they have received a citation by now. The PA Game Commission parks at the bottom of the hill several times a day behind some trees. Anyone firing more than three consecutive rounds from the same magazine receives a $200+ citation. I have seen it happen many times. Tried to get me once until I pointed to the pile of G19 mags at my feet. Another reason for the private range...3 shots and reload is not very effective training (at 25 yards only).
                            If I was one of the game officers parked in the bushes, I'd worry about a stray round from those idiots finding its way to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                              LOL must be Open Carry guys
                              Huh?
                              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                              8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6215 users online. 351 members and 5864 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X