300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh....my....God...

Get your scatterguns and chainsaws lubed up, baby! Check out what I found on the almighty interwebz!!!!

Yup. That's right. ZOMBIE OSAMA!!!! Also available are Zombie Steve, Zombie Bob and Zombie Chuck.

http://www.zombietargets.net/

Plus, you can get stickers to officially designate your weapons as dedicated "zombie-eradicators!"

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

YES!!!!!!! I have got to get me some of those lol

Comment

Just remember... the ten-ring just won't do it with these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Till View Post
        Just remember... the ten-ring just won't do it with these guys.
        Yeah, I saw that?? HELLO!!! they only go down with head shots.... NOOB!!! zombie killers

Comment

There are appropriately-placed target boxes in the head. Look closely.
          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
            There are appropriately-placed target boxes in the head. Look closely.
            Very nice, I see them now. You have to look very close.

Comment

ZOMBIES! Man, I hate zombies....they really screw up traffic, cause crashes, and don't even get me started with the whole "brain-eating" thing....I MUST get that zombie eradicator sticker for my M4
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Good stuff. the bob and chuck ones are good but osama looks the best.
                While you are reading this your enemy is training.

Comment

I'm dustin' any Zombie that comes near me. If it's a Zombie that looks like the one on the target, is it worth double the points?

Comment

I just ordered 20 of them....I'll let you guys know about the quality after they are received.
                    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
                    --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comment

I will be ordering them ASAP.
                      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

pretty sweet man
                        If your going to be a Bear you might as well be a GRIZZLY

Looking for Guidance feel free to assist me in my search............

Comment

I'm getting some next weekend.

20 of 'em plus shipping is only $40. Not TOO bad for the novelty....
                          NRA Life Member

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4770 users online. 192 members and 4578 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                          X