300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas black mount front fold sight for M&P-15

who has a link to a really good one for a decent price..
    In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetac...ail.bok?no=103

$120
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

goddamn thats high..

thanks tho.
      In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

I guess you should have said how much you wanted to pay, then. What top end are you looking at?
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

This one's made by Midwest Industries (MI):

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Midwe...ip%20rail).htm

At this website it's $80.

You're not gonna get a good one out of a gumball machine!
          NRA Life Member

Comment

prefer under 100.

that MI looks nice, i like the semi circle type, thanks Sgt.

Comment

Priced on tactical AR15.com, there is so much cheap AR15 clone stuff out thier made b y the chinese for Airsoft guns one has to watch that he is getting stuff really made for firearms.

One the front sight, make sure you get one that locks up not just detents up or for sure it will get bumped on something and be part way down throwing the elevation off on the shot when you need it.
              I have uses ARMS, GG&G and Yankee Hill products with good luck.

Comment

ive got a Matech rear, but i need a front now, till i can afford optics..

Comment

Take your pick
                  or the MI
                  Last edited by Norman; 11-10-2008, 04:48 PM.
                  Let no one lose heart on account of this Philistine; your servant will go and fight him

Comment

I have the YHM on my RRA 9mm and I absolutely love it. I've not had it for long but I've had no concerns with it at all. Tight fit, holds position perfectly and locks in place both up and down so you know it's where you want it.
                    David Bailey Photography | Bailey Tactical

sigpic

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor satan shudders and says oh hell he's awake!"

Comment

ARMS has a folding sight that looks like the std front sight, but it's about $150...
                      LASD

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5809 users online. 260 members and 5549 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                      X