Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P6

Hey folks, just bought an ex-West German police 9mm Sig Sauer P6
    (aka P225)! It has the date of manufacture stamped on it, as well as a W.Germany stamp. It came with a German manual, 2x 8rd mags, a lock, a Sig carrying case, and a 2-position German fine-grade leather holster, all for only $325.

It looks awesome!!

I didnt buy it from the place Iposted the pic from, I bought it locally here in MD.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Gander Mountain had a bunch of those at one time in great to good condition. I'd get one and let them send it off to tennessee for refinishing in one of those armour coat colors they offer for $100. They really have some cool looking colors as well. You could just get the upper slide done up in Olive drab or greyblue that would look really cool.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2379 users online. 138 members and 2241 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X