300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol Rifle Optics Lesson Plan

Looking for a Patrol rifle Optics lesson plan to plagiarize. I've been allotted 10 hours for the course. EO Techs, Aimpoints and Trijicon products, without magnification, have been authorized. B.U.I.S. are required. Thanks.

Got a hold of Aimpoint again and recieved a honest answer. Liability is the reason they don't offer any training material. Can understand that. We get enough of that in our line of work.
    Last edited by Crom1966; 09-16-2008, 11:23 AM. Reason: New info

Get a hold of each manufacturer for some of their own plans, teaching assistance, presentations. Though this won't give an idea course, it could get you well underway at minimal expense.

Comment

You don't want to "Plagiarize." You want to "Paraphrase"

Comment

Originally posted by Crom1966 View Post
        Looking for a Patrol rifle Optics lesson plan to plagiarize. I've been allotted 10 hours for the course. EO Techs, Aimpoints and Trijicon products, without magnification, have been authorized. B.U.I.S. are required. Thanks.
        Posted something and then saw your location. Disregard.
        Last edited by crazynova; 09-16-2008, 01:27 AM.

Comment

I agree with AgentFox. The Manufacturers should be happy to assist.
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
          8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Hit em all up at the Shotshow. Including C-More. They seemed like they would be happy to help then, but kinda sputtered. Had Eo Tech out here in Vegas. They said they would send something and have not. Go figure. Just got optics back and the lines excited to put them back on their rifles. Just trying to expedite. Paraphrase...I like that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4250 users online. 197 members and 4053 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X