Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger LCP

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a shop in Northern California (Bay Area, Sac, ETC) that has these in stock? Everywhere i go is sold out and says they can order them, but it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get them in. Thanks guys.

Mike

Originally posted by Mikeyg76 View Post
    Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a shop in Northern California (Bay Area, Sac, ETC) that has these in stock? Everywhere i go is sold out and says they can order them, but it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get them in. Thanks guys.

Mike
    LOL I dont think anybody has any in stock. I have to wait 4 weeks and its been 2 so far. Good price for a good gun $279!

Comment

LOL i know!!! i had one on order at Pro Force in Brea, i am from SoCal, but could not get there in time to pick it up. I called them today and they have them in stock ... ready to buy. So you want to pick one up they have them as of 3pm. Later bro

Comment

Stick with the keltec P3AT it is lighter and smaller. You can put on a belt clip on the side of the gun. It will not slip out of your hand when firing because the checkering on the handle is more aggressive. It has been around way longer. Just keep it clean and it with function as intended.

Comment

Sorry, wrong gun!
          Last edited by mooseyard; 09-07-2008, 09:11 AM.
          "My faith, my country and my family will guide me; nothing more, nothing less" -Gen. Tommy Franks

Comment

I couldn't disagree more. My LCP has yet to have any stoppage. It's better constructed than the KelTec, and a lot more reliable.

I've had experience with both firearms, and have no agenda.

I got rid of my KelTec. I'm keeping my Ruger LCP.

Comment

2nd Generation KelTec here - works like a charm. The Gen1 were garbage. Just like any gun, use good to great ammo, keep the gun clean, zero issues.

That being said, I am interested in shooting the LCP. Hope it is at the shooter's show this weekend.

Comment

I just purchased a Ruger LCP from a store in Wisconsin. I couldnt find a store here in Texas that could get me one. I have heard alot of great things about them and decided I would have to see for myself. Ill let you guys know how it turns out.
                Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

Originally posted by mooseyard View Post
                  Amongst gun dealers, the LCP has become the Little Crappy Pistol. Ruger has had some recall issues with them and they haven't been quick about getting your gun back to you. I'll second the Keltec. It's the gun that Ruger copied, they just didn't do a good job of it.
                  I believe you are mistaken, the early SR9 was recalled but the LCP has not, two completly different guns. Mine has had over 400 rounds through it without a single malfunction.

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
                    I believe you are mistaken, the early SR9 was recalled but the LCP has not, two completly different guns. Mine has had over 400 rounds through it without a single malfunction.
                    Sinned, you are correct. I had the two mixed up. I deleted my original post. Thanks for the correction.
                    "My faith, my country and my family will guide me; nothing more, nothing less" -Gen. Tommy Franks

Comment

My LCP rocks.
                      Politically Correct? No.

Truthful? Yes!

Comment

How much are you guys paying? They were 349.00 at the gun show this weekend.

Comment

I just paid $330.00 for mine.. found one in NorCAL

Comment

299.00 back in May (LEO discount at the local gun store)

Comment

$279 with a 4 month wait in Alabama at Gulf States Distributors
                              ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3841 users online. 206 members and 3635 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X