300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 new guns

I picked up a new off duty. I sold my G27 and got a G30SF. It shoots great and the recoil is barely more than my G27. I have shot Commander sized 1911 45ACP's and hated them for their recoil. This thing is fun to shoot.

The PD is upgrading their 9mm Sigs to 40S&W. They are allowing officers and deputies to buy the old ones for what Sig is giving them in credit towards the new ones. So I picked out a nice 229 that must have been assigned to a Major. It looks like it has never been shot. There are no marks inside the magwell where magazines have been slid in and out.

A week or so back, I took the Glock Armorer course again. I got a little G22 keychain. I hung it up with the keys at home and told my youngest to be sure and not take it to school since I did not want him getting suspended for taking a gun to school. Stupid yes, but it happens. Then yesterday at TREXPO East, the Galco dealer had holster keychains. I laughed and got one for him and told him it would be ok to take that instead.

My department is toying with the idea of selling our pistols back to us. What price did you pay for that clean Sig?

Comment

DAM.

Great scores.

What kind of sights do you have on the G30 and the P229?

Comment

Enjoy your 30sf. I got mine a few months ago and I don't know why, but it IS fun to shoot. My G22 isn't even half as fun as my 30sf.

However, its a little bulky for ccw but you cant beat 10 rounds in a PDA that feels so good.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentFox View Post
          My department is toying with the idea of selling our pistols back to us. What price did you pay for that clean Sig?

$449

Mitchell, I have Trijicon night sights on both.

Comment

Thanks! ^ I don't think a Beretta will fetch that much... hopefully not.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3686 users online. 165 members and 3521 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X