300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny...

So I posted a question in the Georgia forum about Georgia gun laws as I am going to Atlanta on Friday and will be going armed. I received the answer to my question...

Then I get a series of PMs from someone telling me I am not stable and do not need a gun, and that this person is in fear because of me carrying a gun in Atlanta and that I may shoot a random person that bumps into me... And basically that I'll be safe in Atlanta without a gun... which is fine this person is entitled to their own opinion but all I have to say is...

BAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Atlanta? There's no crime in Atlanta. They're absolutely right, there's no reason at all for you to defend yourself.

Comment

When I was in Atlanta, I was staying at the Embassy Suites across the street from the Aquarium and Coke World, 2 nights I was there, police cars were flying up and down the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier_Boy View Post
        Then I get a series of PMs from someone telling me I am not stable and do not need a gun, and that this person is in fear because of me carrying a gun in Atlanta and that I may shoot a random person that bumps into me
        I've never been in the GA forums, but if I sent you those PM's I'm sorry. Saturday night is a bit hazy.
        "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

Comment

haha nah Mike it wasn't you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6437 users online. 343 members and 6094 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X