300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring XD .45 Holsters?

Maybe im too tired....or i am just dumb....but I can't seem to find any holsters online for the XD45's. I even checked springfields website but its not all that great. Any recommendations?

Originally posted by scout987 View Post
    Maybe im too tired....or i am just dumb....but I can't seem to find any holsters online for the XD45's. I even checked springfields website but its not all that great. Any recommendations?
    What kind of holster are you looking for? Right now I use the Safariland 6280 holster for my Springer with X300 light.

Switching to my SA Operator hopefully this month though
    "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

Comment

My springfield XD's both came with poly belt high rise holsters and a magazine holder. Look at the following sites, it's where I get my stuff and they are all good to go: MidwayUSA.com Cheaper than Dirt.com
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

I got one with my xd 45 Tactical. I got a blackhawk serpa from Cabelas. It fits just fine. I'm not sure where you are looking but I haven't had a problem finding what I'm looking for in holsters.
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

coveredgun.com

Comment

Gracias ( hope thats how you spell it) everyone.

Comment

For non-duty non-gunbelt, SERPAs are on the shelf out here. I also got an IWB from galco...
              I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

when i was able to carry a xd45 i used a safariland 6280 also

Comment

6280 here for my xd45.

Comment

Fobus makes a good paddle holster. I have my 4" 9mm in it.
                    LEO hopeful

Comment

I just ordered the Safariland 6280 for my .45 Tactical yesterday, should be here in a couple of days.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4843 users online. 290 members and 4553 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X