300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walther PPS 9mm

How does the Walther PPS 9mm rate on the firearms scale....yay? or nay? Any info. you can offer is appreciated....Thinking about getting this....Thanks!

They're still pretty new and hard to come by. From what I've read posted (on line) by owners, the PPS is a very compact and concealable pistol with little to complain about but a rather poor trigger. Holsters might be a bit hard to find too, since not many makers have the molds yet.
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

I haven't fired one, only seen one in the store and handled it a little, but just a couple of brief observations. I recently sold another very slim gun (Keltec PF9) because it was so slim that I found I had a hard time shooting it well. I realize that's a totally different gun but the slimness, which does make it a little more concealable, wasn't worth it to me for that reason.

Second, just a minor point to remember that Walthers have a mag release unlike any other gun I've seen. That's a potential factor if you plan on using this as a carry gun.

Comment

I am also looking at getting one.

Local store has a a PPS .40 on the shelf. I like the feel. Not sure I am happy with the MAG release (just differnet than what i am used to ) but for a concelaed weapon it looks like it will fit the bill nicely. Anyone here shoot it yet? Daddy may be getting his christmas present early

Comment

If I had the cash I would have one.

The only "bad" I have read so far has been personal preference stuff.

My wife is actually looking for a "purse" gun since she thinks her XD-9C is too large right now.
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
          8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

handled one the other day. I like it, but I don't think it offers any real advantage over a glock 19 for concealment purposes. Slide is a hair thinner, but grip is not much thinner than the glock, at least not enough to justify the lack of capacity in my opinion, and I love walthers...

Comment

I've considered the PPS and have handled it a couple times. Very thin frame which I like, but the grip was too small even for my small hands. It's definately a "personal choice" auto, not for everyone. To be honest, the price scared me away, somewhere @ $650.00 +.
              The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5894 users online. 330 members and 5564 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X