300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock

How do you buy a glock from the manufacturer? I was on the website, but didn't see anywhere that mentioned purchasing directly form them.

They probably only sell direct to authorized dealers. Glocks can be had at reasonable prices at just about any gun store in this county.

Comment

I doubt they mess with in state sales from individuals, they have quite an extensive distributor and dealer network. Any FFL dealer in N. Carolina can order you a Glock but unless they are a Glock stocking dealer they will not get the gun direct from Glock either.

Comment

glock

Actually planning on making MY first purchase of a handgun and saw on the website where if I bought a new glock I would get the fancy case and all that good stuff and just wanted to make sure I got all the goods.

Comment

You will..
          Let no one lose heart on account of this Philistine; your servant will go and fight him

Comment

Originally posted by plr19 View Post
            Actually planning on making MY first purchase of a handgun and saw on the website where if I bought a new glock I would get the fancy case and all that good stuff and just wanted to make sure I got all the goods.

thats nothing out of the ordinary. all glocks come with a plastic case and an extra mag. usually a lock as well.

Comment

Shop around, especially if your an LEO. One local dealer says they sell Glocks at the LE price to LEOs. Their LE price is still more than another dealers civilian price. There is a LE supply place I know of that was selling them to LEOs for low $400s.

Comment

Check with Gulf States Distributor's in Montgomery, Alabama and GT Distributor's (they have locations in Texas and Georgia). They'll ship one to your PD with payment and a letter signed by your chief that the pistol is being purchased for duty use and not for resale.

The LE Glocks come with 3 magazines, the hard case, manual and the federally mandated lock. Glocks for the civilian market come with one 2 magazines from the factory. You can order one with factory installed night sights (Meprolight) for just $60.00 more than their standard cost. Gulf States often has used factory refurbished pistols 9complete with warranty) at a substantial savings. I'd check with them first. I don't know their website right off, all I ever do is google their name and click on the link to their site.

Comment

Yeah. Glock has a LEO reseller program. They sell glocks to the law enforcement community at a signifcantly lower price than the general public. Look around most large gun stores have them or can order them. I got my glock 22 for $400.00 out the door.
                  Last edited by TXDSX; 08-10-2008, 04:30 PM.
                  Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

I like the "law enforcement" glock packages because they come with night sights and 2 extra mags at no extra cost to us. I think, like TXDSX, I walked out with a brand new 19 with night sights and 2 extra mags for just about 400.

Comment

Last time I checked, the Glock 22, 23 and 27 were $398 w/o NS. With NS's were around $460. The G27 only comes with 2 mags and the others come with 3 for the LEO package. Check the link below and look for OMB for a list of the prices;

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60254
                      Patrick
                      Excuses only please the one telling them!

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4253 users online. 272 members and 3981 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X