300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride-along's with other departments.

I was just curious if you guys are allowed to ride with other departments or work in corrections. My post allowed us to ride with anyone who would take us (I think I've been with 6 or 7 PD's and SO's) and we worked in county corrections and got to ride when transporting prisoners to state and court.
    ~nothing follows~

Depends on how old you are.

Comment

I would assume that is a department allows riders you could ride along with them, and I am assuming they would NOT allow you to wear an explorer uniform. But riding along should not be a problem!!!
      Your Gauging Intelligence From An Ignorant Scale

Comment

sure, its good to see how other agencies work and how they run things but PLEASE do look presentable a nice polo shirt with slacks. You still do represent your dept so dont be going to another dept. looking like you finished doing the lawn.

Comment

We aren't allowed to wear our SO's uniform if we ride with other agencies but we can ride with whomever allows us. And I definitley agree with Nawkternal it is an excellent idea to see how other agencies work and to even look from the outside in on how other departments perceive your dept. ?.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2588 users online. 124 members and 2464 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X