300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals Check-in

Anyone with me in Ft. Collins right now?
    Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity

Hey, how's it going?

Comment

Going good. Just finished the second event. How's the competition treating you?

PM'd

Comment

Ohhh i wanted to go soo bad....Group of 4 went from my post though.
        Cant wait to get out there!!!

Richard Francis 1948 - 2008
        Killed in the line of duty.

Comment

Got Crime Scene and First Aid. Went fairly okay. Not placing, maybe top 10% again. You?

Comment

I had bomb threat and arrest and search (top 10%). One of our other teams won 2nd place in first aid and top 10% in DV with a 100% score. And I was 5th in the air pistol comp. but they only recognized 1st through 3rd. But 5th ain't too bad out of 8-900 shooters

Anything you're going to change in your post after having been to Nationals?

Comment

Top 10% in First Aid.
              I feel the pain, last nationals, I got top 10% in Stops with 100% with SOME bonus points, but apparently not enough.
              The #1 of the Chairman's 20 was from our post.
              Unfortunately, I age out in a week, so the ability to make massive changes is minimal. I have done my best over the past few years to train the group we have to the best they can be. We took home a lot of hardware at our state competition, but unfortunately our teams this year got things they were not AS confident in. C'est la vie.
              MN still took home a ton of awards. Woot.

Comment

You guys did well. Congrats!

What's "The Chairman's 20?"

Did you guys come as one team from MN? And if so were you the group in orange shirts?

Comment

It was the top 20 9mm shooters who did not get a 1-3 trophy in aggregate, timed, rapid, or slow fire.
                  Yeah, we came as one full team. 8 explorers. No, we had no orange shirts, that was a different MN post. Possibly more than one, even.

Comment

Gotchya. We didn't compete in the 9mm event as we were told it was with an S&W with a decock and manual safety. Since we train with Glock, our advisors didn't want us to do it. We found out Thursday it was with Glocks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3323 users online. 166 members and 3157 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X