300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting

Any advisors have suggestions on how to step up a post's recruiting game? Our ranks are thinning - quality applicants are hard to find and our turnover rate in insane.....
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Your problem is that people dont want to volunteer their time. They'd rather play on their computers... Public Service is out of flavor.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      Your problem is that people dont want to volunteer their time. They'd rather play on their computers... Public Service is out of flavor.
      Sad.....

True, very true - for all levels of LE. But still sad....

REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Your logic defies logic
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

Dumping the dip**** Morgannaa down
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

I am an advisor, when our numbers thinned we went to the local High School and spoke to the principal. We received permission to speak to the ROTC class as well a the Criminal Justice class. In addition, we became a club with in the school so explorers could get out of class early or miss a day for functions that required us to leave in the middle of the week. It has worked out pretty well for us. In the first week of November we received 7 new applicants.
          Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by tcode3 View Post
            I am an advisor, when our numbers thinned we went to the local High School and spoke to the principal. We received permission to speak to the ROTC class as well a the Criminal Justice class. In addition, we became a club with in the school so explorers could get out of class early or miss a day for functions that required us to leave in the middle of the week. It has worked out pretty well for us. In the first week of November we received 7 new applicants.
            Thank you!
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Your logic defies logic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6926 users online. 281 members and 6645 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X