300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, so this is a bit wierd... not exactly a scenario

OK, happened to me, thought I'd post it here and see what everyone else would have done. I'll post what I did after a few responses lol

A transvestite (male dressed as a woman) comes up to you as you are working a detail and asks you where the bathroom is.
    You know the female bathroom is to the left down a ways, and the male bathroom is to your right down a ways.
    What do you say?

(OK, not really a scenario, but in cases like this i find it so hard to be PC...)
    Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Well, I would say, "The Male restroom is to the left, and the Female restroom is to the right" (Or whatever direction.)
    U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
    Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Down the hall.... Seems like in this situation there are two choices for that person....lol

CT

Comment

well I would do what TPD Cadet did. tell him-or her both. If it was a guy dressed as a woman then he wants to relate more to the femalia right? I would then say the woman's. How weird to see a trans in the b-room though!! id be scared lol
        It is better to have fallen in love and lost it than to never have fallen in love before

Comment

Originally posted by newbie girl
          How weird to see a trans in the b-room though!! id be scared lol
          lol how much easier it would be if there were more unisex bathrooms
          Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

I have had that happene to me and I directed him to the men's room. No reason to be so sensitive about being PC. If he is a man, he goes to the men's room.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
              I have had that happene to me and I directed him to the men's room. No reason to be so sensitive about being PC. If he is a man, he goes to the men's room.
              I pretended like I didn't know, but said "Hey, let's go take a look, shall we?"
              So I walked with "him" along the hallway and told him to look for it as we walked and we went by the ladies' room and (the hallway went in a circle eventually) we went by the men's room and he said "Oh,there it is!" and thanked me and went in there.
              I was just glad he spotted it because otherwise I would have been back where I started. I just didn't want to offend him and have an angry transvestite yelling at me for not being PC or "sensitive to his needs" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by letshearit4blue
                I pretended like I didn't know, but said "Hey, let's go take a look, shall we?"
                So I walked with "him" along the hallway and told him to look for it as we walked and we went by the ladies' room and (the hallway went in a circle eventually) we went by the men's room and he said "Oh,there it is!" and thanked me and went in there.
                I was just glad he spotted it because otherwise I would have been back where I started. I just didn't want to offend him and have an angry transvestite yelling at me for not being PC or "sensitive to his needs" lol.
                Comes with the job. If they get ****ed, they will get over it. You can only be PC to a point.

Comment

You can only be PC to a point.
                  Heck... PC goes out the window when a male dresses like a female!
                  (j/k, j/k)
                  U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
                  Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Especially if there's a law against a male in the women's room.

"The (police officer, explorer, whoever) told me to go in there."
                    N. A. Corbier
                    Moderator, SecurityInfoWatch Forums
                    Visiting Commando Leader

If you work in private security, feel free to register on Officer.com's sister site for security, forums.securityinfowatch.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5801 users online. 314 members and 5487 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X