This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd Sayings

Explorers, what is the wierdest thing someone has said to you while you're working?

Recently a man came up to me and started complaining, saying police officers shouldn't carry automatic weapons. I let him talk for a while before telling him "I don't carry anything, just my cell phone."
    He just kinda stared at me for a minute before saying "Don't think I'm stupid, I know you have it in your leg holster!"

Anyone else had odd episodes like this?
    Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Irony

Originally posted by letshearit4blue
    Explorers, what is the wierdest thing someone has said to you while you're working?

Recently a man came up to me and started complaining, saying police officers shouldn't carry automatic weapons. I let him talk for a while before telling him "I don't carry anything, just my cell phone."
    He just kinda stared at me for a minute before saying "Don't think I'm stupid, I know you have it in your leg holster!"

Anyone else had odd episodes like this?
    That is ironic enough. A fellow friend of mine was working border patrol with one of our advisors and the same thing happened! She said that there was an odd moment of silence after she said she only had a cell phone. Ha Ha he thought she had a 40. in her leg holster.

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
      That is ironic enough.
      I'm sorry, but do you know what "ironic" means?
      Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
      Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

That is ironic enough. A fellow friend of mine was working border patrol with one of our advisors and the same thing happened! She said that there was an odd moment of silence after she said she only had a cell phone. Ha Ha he thought she had a 40. in her leg holster.
        *rolls eyes*
        Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
          Uhhh...dar...let's think about that for a second...no.

Did alcoholic beverages exist in the time of the caveman? Uhhh, hello! No!
          You had a point?

Did cavemen suffer from polio or small pox? Not that I know of.

Does that mean they're not diseases today?
          I'm sorry, but do you know what "ironic" means?
          Way to go, Puget! Show those high school kids that you know more than they do!
          Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

Originally posted by mobrien316
            Puget failed to detect the sarcasm in my original post in alcoholism.
            I know alcohol wasn't around with the cavemen.

Comment

Don't forget that "Pugy" is a wanna bee bzz...just like us. He's just an overly obsessive rent-a-cop from the rent-a-center who has more duty gear than he knows what do do with.

Comment

Don't forget that "Pugy" is a wanna bee bzz...just like us. He's just an overly obsessive rent-a-cop from the rent-a-center who has more duty gear than he knows what do do with.
                Gah please don't start a fight here.

Comment

Originally posted by mobrien316
                  I knew what ironic meant by the time I was 17. And words I didn't know I didn't use.

Comment

Your post seemed to imply that because alcoholism didn't exist in the time of the caveman, then it doesn't exist as a disease today. I apologize if I totally misunderstood your post.

Comment

More duty gear than I know what to do with?

At least I don't have a pouch for my hand sanitizer.

Comment

More duty gear than I know what to do with?

At least I don't have a pouch for my hand sanitizer.
                        And the word from Kelso and Fez..... "BURNNNNNNN!!!"
                        sigpic

Comment

This is the ONLY warning to this group

Personal attacks are NOT acceptable here.

This thread is closed.
                          sigpic
                          The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
                          PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5465 users online. 363 members and 5102 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X