300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guy Has A Screw Loose!

This is an example of what not to do... Even if he is lying, it is still a disturbing story. This person has no business in law enforcement. This is from "General Law Enforcement Topics".

Submitted by BhNdBrS (he has a few posts here too)

I was on a stop about 2 months ago in one of the more, shall we say, the popular area for minorities. Turned out that one of the 3 guys in the vehicle had a video camera and was recording me, just in case I wanted to beat them for Driving While Black. I asked the camera man what the hell he thought he was doing. He said that if I made one mistake, he would have it on tape. So, I asked if I could see the camera, I mentioned that I had a similar one at home and wanted to compare them, and he handed it over. Well I'll be damned if I didn't take the camera and throw it to the ground. He exclaimed, "What the F*** are you doin' man? You broke my S***!" I said, "No I didn't, I just dropped it." Then he asked for the tape back. I took the tape out of the smashed camera and held it up and said, "This tape you mean?" I then threw that down and it shattered everywhere. He asked the same thing as before. I then again said, "Damn butterfingers! I don't know whats wrong with me today!"

I ended up lecturing him about how it was not quite legal to tape me without my consent. Needless to say, I was feeling gracious that night, and the driver would have got off with a warning for 52 in a 30, but, his back seat, smart ***, video taping, back seat driver talked him into a ticket and a search. Ended up arresting all of them for possession of, you guessed it, REEFER!

Not only did he have to pay the fines, but he had to buy a new cam and tape for it too! Ha ha ha!

What would you have done?

TennSix, I would hope mr. computer tough guy is just a poser. Our proper 10 code would be 10-96 for this guy.
    Last edited by KPD-3K14; 05-18-2005, 08:16 AM.
    We're not here to kiss your butts, We're here to save them.

Comment

LOL yeah, we use 10-96 too.

Comment

Yeah, I hope hes a "Signal 20".
        U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
        Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

great story , i would love to do that to some of these folks although i dont think that i would make it up and pawn it off as something that i did.
          You have the right to remain silent...use it!

Comment

Make that two with a screw loose...

great story , i would love to do that to some of these folks although i dont think that i would make it up and pawn it off as something that i did.

Define "these people".

The more I think about your statement, the more it bothers me. How is this a great story? It reeks of racism, a complete disregard for LE ethics, and deplorable conduct.

Come on man, you are an FTO.
            Last edited by Tennsix; 05-18-2005, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Can't we all just get along?
              *sigh*
              But don't jump down my throat... I agree with you Tennsix that its not good.
              Last edited by letshearit4blue; 05-18-2005, 07:57 PM.
              Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

I think he's probably another wolverine, but if he's a badge one good *** whooping or sustained complaint will straighten him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix

Define "these people".

The more I think about your statement, the more it bothers me. How is this a great story? It reeks of racism, a complete disregard for LE ethics, and deplorable conduct.

Come on man, you are an FTO.
                  chill out man! everyone has there pet peeve and mine is someone standing with a camera or one of the new phones . i work in the hood (which you apparently know nothing about)and when you have one of these idiots with a camera you usually have a group trying to get the rest into a riot. i see you brought up racism which after reviewing my post i made no mention of race or gender so slow your accusations and choose your words wisely. now for ethics i know the story is B/S so therfore i can comment on it as i did because it is not approving a persons actions but simply stating a fantasy of what someone would like to do .which i agree with in a fantasy world but with full knowledge that this would no fly in reality .

Comment

I am not done with this...

I am on my way to work but I have a few points to make and I will elaborate on them later today.

1. I have 18 years as a police officer to your four.

2. In what "hood" Do you worked. I do know about working in "the hood" as I been t here and done that.

3. The original story is racist. Therfore, your term of "these folks" implies racism. If I am wrong, please tell us all what you mean by "these folks".

4. This forum is for cadets and explorers. We (as police officers and FTO's) need to stand out as role models. When they see an officer talk like this they think it is ok. They do not know it simply your fantasy and you made no mention of that. These kids are very impressionable.

5. The story(true or not) is fill with elements of illegal activity, on the part of the officer.

6. I am willing to test my opinion with our peers (police officers not explorers) by going "General LE Topics" and getting their take on your statement. That way we can get a better take on things. How about it?

7. The camera was inside the car. That is less likely to draw a crowd.

8. Just say "Cheese" the next time. Maybe consider a right side tac approach so the camera gets your better side.
                    Last edited by Tennsix; 05-19-2005, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Tennsix,
                      Remember one thing about this guy bnbdbulls***1426 or whatever he calls himself now.
                      He is the old "Esda511" in disguise. Look up posts featuring "Esda511" & you'll find them suspiciously similar. Remember, a lizzard can change colors but it's always still a lizard
                      That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Interesting... Thanks for the tip.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tennsix]I am on my way to work but I have a few points to make and I will elaborate on them later today.

Your right about the original post ,my reply should have been more specific as to my intentions of venting a pet peeve .now for my time on, 5 years now working in what the F.B.I ranked as the 11th most crime infested city it is my experence that everything draws a crowd and everyone is looking to get something started . so to repost i would like to take the camera from those folks (the people who are trying to get stuff going )let them see if they can find it in the bushes next to the hypos ,broken glass ,rabid pit bulls ,and all the stuff that goes along with the ghetto that is called Fort Hill. gee i wish i had posted it this way the first time it could have saved me a trip to the therapist for the week. i am working on finding a good side . I am going to get an order up from the local gang for a t-shirt let me know if you want one .they are a pretty black with white writing saying "fort hill till i die"

Comment

Yeah, I understand where you are coming from now. My point was just to say that we should play nice in front of the kids (explorers). They often imulate what we do and say without considering the consequencse of their actions.

Thanks for the reply.
                            Last edited by Tennsix; 05-22-2005, 10:17 AM.

Comment

man, what a warm welcome to a law enforcement forum! nothing like seeing a bunch of "professionals" tear eachother apart! so much for the brotherhood!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2425 users online. 107 members and 2318 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X