Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Setup

Dear Explorer's Post,

Has this section been purposefully hidden away?

Law enforcement exploring has nothing (zero) to do with equipment or being tactical.

Would this section not be more appropriate under general law enforcement? In my opinion, it would fit in great in between the academy and ask-a-cop sections. Heck, it would even be more appropriate under local discussions, no?

I understand there are dork and problem explorers. I understand that "experiences may vary." However, I'm one of those that supports bringing up quality applicants for the future. Even if you haven't seen the success stories, would you not support young adults finding structure in a program that makes them a better member of society and not some Joe you will be "out with" down the road?

Thoughts? Anyone...

Regards,
    SSNS

PS: I am not an explorer, nor am I in their age range.
    Last edited by SuperSecretNinjaSquirrel; 12-10-2014, 02:13 PM. Reason: Adding more!
    Super Secret Ninja Squirrel
    "SSNS"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Kinda wish it got more traffic, but then less people would see the stupid questions I ask so....
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Well Explorers are probably the most tactical thing you have at your department. Probably comparable to SWAT. (Special...Whiny Annoying Teenagers?). Only joking...kind of.

Seriously though, I don't know why it's down here. It might be the black sheep of the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by jrb1652 View Post
        Well Explorers are probably the most tactical thing you have at your department. Probably comparable to SWAT. (Special...Whiny Annoying Teenagers?). Only joking...kind of.

Seriously though, I don't know why it's down here. It might be the black sheep of the forums.
        I think thats why.....I get the feeling explorers are not the most welcomed group in LE
        REINSTATE THE TRIG
        Your logic defies logic
        Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
        This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

I believe this forum has has issues with explorers at points in the past, but I don't see that as reason enough to shame the entire section (which includes explorers, explorer advisors, supporters and even the non-supporters). Then again, it's their website and they will run things how they please.
          Super Secret Ninja Squirrel
          "SSNS"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
            I think thats why.....I get the feeling explorers are not the most welcomed group in LE
            If you get a good group of explorers, then everything is great! With the posts I've been in, they have been hit and miss. Some explorers go on to be LEO and others don't. There are a select few that are doing it for the wrong reasons and some that really need to mature more. A few bad ones can really tarnish the WHOLE post. It's really up to the advisors to start weeding the bad ones out. I was an explorer from 14 up until 21, so I know how you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSecretNinjaSquirrel View Post
              I believe this forum has has issues with explorers at points in the past, but I don't see that as reason enough to shame the entire section (which includes explorers, explorer advisors, supporters and even the non-supporters). Then again, it's their website and they will run things how they please.
              I don't either, but my fourm-fu isn't strong enough to move the section lol. I guess that since its such a low traffic area, they really don't care.

Originally posted by jrb1652 View Post
              If you get a good group of explorers, then everything is great! With the posts I've been in, they have been hit and miss. Some explorers go on to be LEO and others don't. There are a select few that are doing it for the wrong reasons and some that really need to mature more. A few bad ones can really tarnish the WHOLE post. It's really up to the advisors to start weeding the bad ones out. I was an explorer from 14 up until 21, so I know how you feel.
              I get it. I am not an explorer, but I am the correct age, and just from knowing my peers, can 100% agree.
              REINSTATE THE TRIG
              Your logic defies logic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6440 users online. 367 members and 6073 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X