X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPDEMT
    replied
    Originally posted by mcar486 View Post
    I think Huntington Beach, CA PD has a post like that. They train with fire and search and rescue I believe

Correct. Hunting Beach Search and Rescue is a "Speciality Explorer Post" according to their website.
    They seem to be very organized and offer many resources for those who are unsure of which service they want to get in to. If I lived in Huntington during my years as an Explorer, this would have been my first choice.

While I was an Explorer, I attended classes for Fire Science Technology and even received my EMT-B certification. This was my way of venturing out into the other branches. However, I didn't get real life experience in those fields, only LE.

Leave a comment:

• SSD
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    Sgt. Don't think so, most law students are too old to be an explorer, since to my knowledge law students are in some type of after high school learning.
    I didn't make that assumption based on his profile, I've talked to him via PM earlier in the year.
    Last edited by SSD; 10-05-2009, 04:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mcar486
    replied
    I think Huntington Beach, CA PD has a post like that. They train with fire and search and rescue I believe

Leave a comment:

• Jessyca
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    Sgt. Don't think so, most law students are too old to be an explorer, since to my knowledge law students are in some type of after high school learning.
    Well I suppose Pre-Law students could be in explorers. As long as they are in school and have yet to turn 21.

Leave a comment:

• LT Dangle
    replied
    New home for 48 E 10

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Originally posted by SSD View Post
    You should tell us all about that Post, since you are in it

Law Student

Leave a comment:

• SSD
    replied
    Originally posted by wantsabadge View Post
    Has anyone in Arizona heard about a NEW post in a small town called Superior? I was talking with a few friends and they gave me the impression that this new post is different because they play different roles they aperently are equally a Fire, EMS and Police Post, my friends talk and make it sound very cool and interesting any info guys? it would be helpful.
    You should tell us all about that Post, since you are in it

Leave a comment:

• wantsabadge
    started a topic New "cool" Explorers in Arizona?

New "cool" Explorers in Arizona?

Has anyone in Arizona heard about a NEW post in a small town called Superior? I was talking with a few friends and they gave me the impression that this new post is different because they play different roles they aperently are equally a Fire, EMS and Police Post, my friends talk and make it sound very cool and interesting any info guys? it would be helpful.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1810 users online. 111 members and 1699 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X